3. Gaming

Narrator POV

Killer sat in an oversized purple t-shirt that was totally not stolen from Nightmare's closet and sat criss CROSSed on the couch in the living room of the castle. It was quiet for once, no noise from Error's room, no screaming from Horror's room and no Dust singing in the shower. It was a good day as far as Killer was concern. Sitting on the couch, Killer watched as his laptop came on and he placed the skull-set on his skull with the mic in front of his mouth. He input his password and watched as the screen came onto his home screen, which what was a picture of a load of bunnies, with his voice chat and skype. Pressing onto one of his online games, which was called 'AU Traveller', he watched as the game came on with the screen saying 'WELCOME KILL!'. The game was a roleplaying game where the players would go to school, hangout in different AU's such as a school AU, a murder AU and so on. Killer pressed onto the modern AU game play and waited for his character to load in. Also on this game, you can have a private voice chat or you can connect to the community voice chat setting. Killer pressed on the mic button and now,  only Colour could hear what he was saying. 

"Hey dude, how are you doing?" Killer spoke into his microphone, not noticing his boyfriend watching him from the doorway. Colour, a friend of Killers on the game was the first one to speak back.

"Nothing much Killer, totally just waiting at the cafe that we said we would meet at to trade." Killer laughed at Colour's remark and Nightmare felt a rise of jealousy rise in him. Quickly, Nightmare teleported to his laptop and downloaded the same game as Killer. He made a character once he had the game and joined the same server as Killer. Oh, shit was about to go down.

Killer's POV

As I was playing and trading items with Colour, a notification came onto my screen saying 'NightDeath' wants to be my friend. I accepted because I was known to be the nicest character on the game and sent him a private message. "Hang on Colour, I'm just texting someone,"

"Alright Kill, Imma log off for a while. Be on in about 3 hours or so."

"Alright, see ya!" I said to him as I turned off my private microphone. I waited for a reply from 'NightDeath' which was really quick to say the least.

Kill: Hello!

 NightDeath: Hey, I'm NightDeath but you can call me your sweetie~

Kill: Ermm, I'll stick with ND for short.

NightDeath: Okay then cutie, your loss.

'Okay, who the fuck is this fucker, he's being a little weird for my liking,' I thought as I watched as he was still typing. Gosh, what paragraph was this person sending me.

NightDeath: So, I'm new to game, Care to tell me what we do here or how we play. I'm a little confused being all new and all. And I heard you talking on the public mic so I thought you knew what to do very well o here.

Kill:The game is just about roleplaying. My character is known to be one of the sweetest dude's you'll ever meet and I work at the cafe. You can chose your job and your character personalities and you play by those.

NightDeath: Ah okay, so I can be your husband then? AndI can be evil and kill people?

'WHAT THE FUCK! WHO IS THIS DUDE! I need a break off this game soon,' I carried on thinking in my skull as I typed back to the dude.

Kill: I'm sorry but I'm single on the game and I don't think my boyfriend would like be going out with someone else, even if it's just a game.

NightDeath: He doesn't have to know cutie~ It will only be on this game.

Kill:No thank you, but we can be friends.

NightDeath: Awww but I wanted to change your status from single to taken by me~

Kill: Please stop sending creepy texts.

NightDeath: Can't help it cutie~

Kill: Yes you can.

NightDeath: No I can't. Maybe we could meet one day in life.

Kill: Fuck off, I'm sorry but I'm going to block you buddy, you've crossed the line.

NightDeath: You boyfriend is probably a weakling, I'm sure I could beat him up for you cutie~

Kill:I'm sorry, your being a creep, I'm going to block you. And for your information, MY BOYFRIEND WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ASS IF YOU MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND TEXT ME!

I moved my cursor over the 'block' button and blocked the dude. Gosh, I need to tell Nightmare to keep me off my computer for a while. I carried on playing until Colour came back online. I pressed the public mic again and talked publicly.

"Yo guys, you would not believe what just happened. STAY AWAY FROM NIGHTDEATH!" I shouted into my microphone, which probably ear raped some people.

"How come Kill?" Another good friend of mine 'Genocide' asked back, he was also known to be Geno Sans.

"He's a creep and kept saying I'm a cutie to him. I've blocked him but I don't want him to do shit like that to you guys," I say back as I could hear Red screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHODARE HURTS OUR SWEET BOY IN MODERN AU!" Red was a sans from UnderFell, I'm pretty sure he was with classic???

"Nah I'm alright don't worry. Imma log off, see you guys around!" I turned off the game and looked at the time, it was getting late so I might as well go to bed. As I placed my laptop of the couch, I walked up to me and Nightmare's shared bedroom and looked in, there I saw a sight which made me worry really badly about Nightmare's health. I ignored it though and poken Nightmare in the nose though I wanted to see what he was doing on his laptop but I let it slide for now.

Nightmare POV (3 hours ago)

As I typed to Killer, I wanted to make sure he wouldn't cheat on me through a game because he has to know that he is mine only and I'm not sharing with anyone, even if it's with an anime character. I looked at what Killer had sent me and blushed deeply. 'Cute, he using my fake name shorter.' I carried on texting to him, flirting a little but when I had to type about his 'boyfriend' being weak, I was a little upset with myself for lying because I am the strongest Sans and Killer is my 'Queen' so that makes him second strongest. Killer sent back,

Kill: I'm sorry, your being a creep, I'm going to block you. And for your information, MY BOYFRIEND WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ASS IF YOU MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND TEXT ME!

'He thinks I can beat his ass, wait! Does that mean I can fuck my own ass? Wait! nah, that's me and Killer~'

As Killer typed that he was blocking me, I smiled and I was happy that he would block freaks like that. He was so innocent and I could hear how he was warning everyone about 'me'. I watched as he character went offline and I could hear him walking up the stairs. I blushed deeply at the thought of Killer knowing he is just mine and nobody else though I must keep a close eye on Colour, I've met him once with Killer and he seemed very close to Killer. As I was too busy thinking about Killer, my face must of looked like a grape because Killer came in a poked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Nighty, some creep was texting me on my game today. Could you make an account on the same game as me and protect me from creeps like him?" He asked me with a cute little pout. I nodded and pushed my laptop off my bed, letting it fall onto the ground. I wasn't bothered if it broke or not because I could always steal-I mean buy another one. I opened my arms for Killer to crawl in them and he laid against my chest. I fell back onto my bed and snuggled with KIller for the rest of the night.