19. In Formal Wear

Narrator's POV

A letter came through the Bad Sans' doorway and it slowly floated towards the ground. Only one member was missing from the group, and that was Cross. Why wasn't Cross there, well he was too busy getting ready for his so-called event. 

In Nightmare's room, Killer was helping Nightmare with his tie.

"I don't want to gooo," Nightmare whined out as he looked down at Killer who was trying to tie Nightmare's tie but he kept moving making it harder for Killer

"Would you stop whining you big baby, it's your brother's special day." Killer demanded as he managed to finish tying the tie. "There, now go get your jacket and we'll all be off."

Nightmare sighed and grumbled in protest but Killer gave him a look that said 'shut up or I will personally kill you.' Nightmare walked over to his bed and picked up his suit jacket, turning back around and watching Killer, who was standing in front of a body mirror and tying his tie. Smirking, Nightmare came behind Killer and wrapped his arms around his small lover. "C'mon Nighty, I'm trying to do something here," Killer spoke as he kept trying to move Nightmare back. Nightmare didn't budge and stayed put, placing his skull in between Killer's neck and shoulder blade looking into the mirror.

"Why do we have to go to my brother's wedding, we could always ditch it and go somewhere more... private" Killer blushed deeply at Nightmare's response and shoved him all the way back, a blush making its way onto his cheeks.

"Nightmare, No! Be good," Killer scolded Nightmare as he turned back around to face the mirror and finish tying his own tie. Nightmare huffed in annoyance and spoke out loud.

"If you wore a dress, i might actually find going to my brother's wedding a little more interesting." Killer shook his skull and looked back over at Nightmare, who was now sat on their bed's edge, and sighed softly.

"This is a wedding, not some party and you've seen me in enough dresses for now mister, I want to wear suit for once  ya know." Killer walked over to his lover that was still in a mood and wrapped his arms around his neck, placing himself upon his lap.

"You know when you do shit like this, it makes me want to wreck you so bad." Killer could only smirk in response and giggle.

"I know, but you know we ain't doing that." Nightmare groaned and pulled Killer closer to him ad kissed his neck. "Nighty~~ nooooo," Killer whines out as he pulled back and rn out of their room. Nightmare smirked and got up, quitely counting down from 5.

5 seconds later, Killer was running down the steps on the castle and running towards Horror who was speaking to Lust. "HORROR HELP ME!" Killer screamed as he ran into Lust by accident but Lust managed to catch him.

"Oh my, dearie what is up?" Lust questioned the now shaking Killer.

"Nightmare....18+....scary..." Lust could only laugh out loud at Killer's words. Lust hugged Killer and said in a motherly voice,

"No need to worry dearie, I'll make sure he won't touch you." Killer nodded into Lust's chest. Horror just looked at Lust confused until he heard Nightmare behind him.

"Can I have my boyfriend back," He said as he looked at Killer who was hugging Lust. Lust giggled and said,

"You can have him after the ceremony, but for now we have a wedding to get to monsters." Killer giggled and grabbed a hold of Lust's hand before running out of the building.

"Well, that's our boyfriends," Horror said as he walked out with Nightmare

"I swear, Lust is Killer's mother."