12. Making out

Nightmare's POV

I watched as Killer squirmed under my body and blush heavily. It was quite a site to look at. His was in a blue octopus costume just like how I was in a black one which made no sense since I am covered in black goop. I grabbed his chin and whispered to him,

"You need a punishment~"

"I don't think I do. I haven't done anything wrong," Killer whined as he stopped moving a looked me dead in the eye sockets.

"Oh but you have my sweet little Killer-"

"I am not littl-"

"Well my 'little' Killer, you made me wear this knowing my weakness," I leaned closer to the side of his skull. I could feel his soul pumping quickly and his ragged breaths showed me he actually wanted me to do this. "You~" I captured his teeth with mine and applied pressure. Killer moved his arms to wrap around my back as he pulled me closer. Using one of my tentacles, I spreaded his legs apart and placed my body in the open area. I closed my eye sockets as I saw Killer do that with his own. His teeth moved in sync with mine and it just seemed....right in a way. Like we were supposed to do this a long time ago.  Moving my handing from his chin, I moved it to his leg. I Moved my hand up and down causing him to let out very small moans. I smiled against his teeth and prodded my tongue against his teeth. I Wanted more-- NO! I NEEDED more of him. I felt Killer keep his teeth shut so I tried again but with a little bit more pressure. As I was about to do it a third time, Killer pushed me back a little and smiled with his own tongues sticking out.

"You Got to do better than that Nighty."

'Why that little shit,' I think in my skull as I smiled. I let my hand creep further up his leg and I see Killer blush more deeper than before.

"Wait Nighty that- ahh~ cheatin-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I had his teeth against my own again and this time,  managed to get my tongue to battle with his. The battle was surprisingly hard, Killer wouldn't back down. I used one of my tentacles to curl around one of his ribs as I brought it up through his pants leg and up. I felt Killer slowly began to lose strength and I carried on using my tongue against his. Soon I won the battle an explored around his cavern. It was soooo wet and had a certain taste like....Strawberries??? I guess I'll have to ask him what they heck he ate at the party but for now, I wanna spend as much time as I can with him. 

We stayed like this for a while, just us two making out on the couch and enjoying each other's warmth. Soon Killer pulled back again and panted heavily.

"Can we *huff* continue this another time Nighty, I'm getting a little tired," He said as he huffed and closed his eye sockets with dribble of mine and his mixed together dripped down from his teeth to his mouth. I smiled gently, something I rarely do and nodded.

"Okay my sweet little Killer, we will continue this tomorrow and don't think you have gotten away with your punishment. There was no way I am letting this down because of you embarrassing me in front of everyone." Killer smiled small and let sleep take over himself. I sighed and got out from between his legs and placed his legs back together. I grabbed a blanket from one of the other couches and sat down, picking ip KIller and making him sleep on top of my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and placed the blanket on top of us and soon, I closed my own eye sockets after giving Killer one last kiss on top of his skull. Hearing him purr in content made me warm....and made me love him even more.