4. On A Date

Nightmare's POV

'It's been like 2 weeks now, I might as well ask him but would he say yes?' I thought as I looked at Killer from across the room. Rightnow Killer was looking through his phone and texting people. Should I ask him, like is it worth the wait. I decided it was and so, I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned towards me and tilted his skull to the side.

"Hey Nighty! You need anything?" I gave a light blushed in reply. I took a deep breath in and out and said to him really quickly because of nerves.

"WouldYouLikeToGoOnADateWithMe!" Killer looked very confused. It took him about 3 minutes to process what was happening and his own red blush invaded his once white skull.

"O-Oh wow....YEAH! Lets do it!" He shouted out as he smiled widely. I nodded and quickly thought about what time we could meet.

"I'll come to your door at 8 sharp, be ready by then please." He nodded and ran off to his room, I could hear him giggling all the way there.This is my boyfriend, a killer who has the most childish side to him ever. And I, the King of Negativity has happened to fall for him. I looked at the clock only to see that it was 7:30....I SHOULD OF LOOKED AT THE CLOCK BEFORE I SPOKE! I ran to my room, I could've teleported but I forgot I could do that and pulled out my most smart looking clothing. I guess I could dress smart for once,after all this is a date....and maybe I will get a kiss from killer too. I pulled out a purple dress t-shirt, black pants and a dark purple jacket. I decided to stay in my powerful form because if we run into trouble, then at least I could protect Killer and I. I looked at the clock and saw that I had another 20 minutes before going to get Killer. With the time I had left, I search up ways to make the person you like still love you and what to do on dates...

Killer's POV

'ME AND NIGHTY ARE GOING ON A DATE!' I screamed in my skull as I threw out a lot of clothing from my wardrobe. I was having a wardrobe crisis as I didn't know what to wear. Should I wear a skirt or an oversized hoodie, or maybe should I dress casual. What are we doing??? I'M HAVING A CRISIS HERE! You know what, let be grab this and wear this instead. I wore a red t-shirt with a dark blue jacket like my own but darker and no fluff. I also wore a red beanie.

Once I placed my clothing on, I waited for Nightmare to come to my door, I only have about 5 minutes till he does because it took me way too long to decide what clothing I should wear.

'Knock, Knock'

5 minutes went by and I heard a knock. Getting off my phone, I placed it in my back pocket and opened the door to see Nightmare standing there with... is that a rose?

Nightmare's POV

'Ah shit. I knew I shouldn't have got him a rose, he isn't that girly Nightmare!' I scolded myself as I watched Killer tilt his head to the side. 

"Hey Nighty, is the rose for me?" He asked as he pointed to the black rose. Slowly, I nodded to his question and watched him take it out of my hands and smile. Does he like it? I watched as he walked back into his room with the rose and placed it in a cup of water that he has on a nightime. He turned back around and walked back to me, his skull slightly looking up so he could look into my one cyan eyelight. "So, where we going?"

"Well, I was thinking we could maybe go to OuterTale. Error normally goes there with Ink but I thought I could take you." It was last minute okay, I didn't exactly know any places that we would not be disturbed in. After all, both Killer and I have massive bounties on us. Killer shyly grabbed my hand and wrapped his fingers around mine. I could feel the coldness of his hand on mine. 

"Well then, shall we go?" I wrapped my own fingers around his and nodded and I took him into the darkness where I can travel to and from.

As I travelled through the darkness with Killer clutching onto my hand, we soon arrived in OuterTale where I had already set up a spot for us to chill at. Killer giggled at my attempt to make things 'romantic' as my brothers calls it but nonetheless, he didn't seem disappointed.  We both sat at the edge of one of the floating land and stared at the stars. "So Killer, how have you been?" I asked him whilst slightly blushing at my bad question to even say on a date.

"It's been good. I think my emotions are getting better slowly but to be honest, I wouldn't want them all back." He looked down after he said that but looked back up at me. He sighed and leaned against my shoulder, to which out of instinct I wrapped my arm around his back, and he took a breath in. "I like having my emotions back but they are getting too much sometimes for me to handle. Sometimes, I wish you just kept them all locked away from me." I watched in horror as Killer SOUL moved around from the target to looking like an actual monster SOUL, only for it to go back target form.

"You know I'm only letting some of your emotions back because I understand what true pain feels like. I wouldn't want you to feel what  had to go through before I became corrupted, and we have the treaty with the Stan Sans'." Killer nuzzled his skull into my side and purred a little and I lightly chuckled at his reaction.

"Sorry, I didn't know I could even make that sound," He said as he blushed a red. I placed one of my hands on his skull and stroke it gently, my other hand took ahold of his and stroked the back of it.

"You know, you might not feel the full content of emotions but at least you can understand them to a certain length. Take at look at Ink, he has to drink viles to feel one emotion yet you, you can feel them yet you can't at the same time. Your body moves on it's own without you thinking as is complies to your current emotions but in your skull, you don't feel the emotion. For example, if I held your hand, you hand would automatically hold mine without you thinking." I explained to him. Yes, I may be the one that took his emotions but he does deserve to atleast have most of them back when with me. No matter what though, I will always still hold some back from him so he can't feel the torture of emotions and what they do to you. After all, he is mine and I get to do what I want to him. 

Killer spoke up, snapping me out of my daydreaming. "So are you saying, that I can feel emotions but i just don't realise?" I nodded and he seemed content. 

For the rest of our small date, we wondered around the land that was floating and we scared away the icecream guy to steal his icecream. At that, Killer laughed and it just felt right. It felt right for him to smile and to have him feel things. Maybe Dream was right, maybe I do deserve love from someone I could forever have as my own. Soon we knew we had to get back and I grabbed hold of Killer's waist, him squeaking in surprise, and travelled through the darkness one last time to get back to the castle.

"I had today Nighty. Thank you for taking me out," Killer thanked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I had fun as well, it's weird to feel such a thing but yeah, I enjoyed the time." Killer looked like he wanted to say something or to do something but it seemed that he backed out really quickly.

"Imma go head to my room now and get some sleep. After all you have given me 3 missions for tomorrow. Good night Nightmare, I'll see you tomorrow." Killer walked away,seeming to mumble to himself as he walked away. I watched as he was out of sight till I whacked my skull.

"God damn you idiot, you had so many options to kiss him yet you ignored them all. I guess he doesn't look ready but maybe I can push him a little. But is that cheating? Nah, I'm sure he'll enjoy it... I think?" Can you believe this, I a KING was questioning options. 'I need some sleep.'

Killer's POV

'OH MY AU!' I shouted in my skull as I jumped onto my bed after taking off my shirt and left myself in my skinny jeans. 'He looked so kissable yet, he would be weird out. I can't believe though I can feel emotions, I just choose to ignore them. Does that mean that I could have always had a crush on Nightmare since I first met him?' There was way too many questions I could have said in my skull about my emotions but right now my only focus was Nightmare and the night we had. It was an amazing date with him yet isn't is traditional to kiss each other. At this point, i don't even know. All I know is that I start missions in about 5 hours. Time for sleep.

Nightmare's POV

'I SHOULD OF FUCKIG KISSED HIM!'