25. Gazing Into Each Other's Eye Sockets

AHHH ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED THIS! Im sorry!!!!

Killer's POV

Killer dreamily sighed as he snuggled into the royal purple covers. He and Nightmare made up and now Killer is enjoying the warmth and safety of the bedsheets he held. He was back in his and Nightmare's room, waiting for his fiance to come in. "It's super weird to think he's my fiance now... But its perfect!" Killer squealed out as he placed one of the pillows over his skull in an attempt to cover his growing red blush.

"Well this is certainly a sight to gaze upon~" a voice flirted as Killer removed the large pillow away from his skull and looked upon the most handsome skeleton in his eye sockets ever.

"Well hello there hottie~" Killer purred back as he pretended he had claws and did the emotion of a cat scratching the air. Nightmare chuckled deeply and shut the bedroom door behind him, smirking at his soon-to-be-husband.

"Kitty got claws? I like that in a skeleton~" Killer blushed deeply at Nightmare's words but nonetheless smiled sweetly and winked, a small giggle escaping past his teeth.

"I want snuggles!" he exclaimed like a child, sitting up and making grabby hands towards Nightmare. Nightmare stood by the door still, placing a finger on his chin and tapping it like he was thinking.

"But today is such a beautiful day to go out-"

"You're fiance asked for snuggles," Killer interuptted him, pulling his arms back and crossing them over his chest, huffing in annoyance.

"Awwww, is my little kitty angry with me?" Nightmare teased the other, pouting in a mocking manner. Killer saw this and smirked, talk about being bipolar. Sneakily, Killer picked up the pillow he was using and quickly threw it at Nightmare who was off guard as he was too busy teasing the smaller one. As the pillow hit the taller, he stepped back against the door fully and blinked. "Did you really just-"

"Yes." Killer once again interuptted him. Nightmare raised a non exisiting eye brow to the new change of attitude until a thought crossed his mind. He quickly ran over to the bed and crawled on it, going very close to Killer's skull.

Killer could feel his skull heat up once again as he felt Nightmare's hot breath hit him. It sent small feelings of electrocution down his spine, making him shiver slightly. "Nightmare? Are you okay?" Killer asked slowly as he slowly grabbed a hold of both of Nightmare's hands and placed them on his cheeks. Nightmare quickly moved his position to be straddling Killer, whose lower body was still under the bedsheets, and leaned into Killer's touch.

"Kitten....Killer.......you've had a lot of mood changes lately," Nightmare spoked out, looking deeply into Killer's voided eye sockets. Killer felt confused...why was Nightmare talking about mood changes? Everyone has them and they mostly normally occur when one is-

Killer had to keep his mouth shut to stop his giggles from escaping. As he did this, his eye sockets scrunched up, much to the displeasement to Nightmare, and shook slightly. "Killer are you-..are you-you?"

"Am i hehe what Night-Nightmare haha-" Killer managed to get out as he re-opened his eye sockets to be looking into Nightmare's one glowing cyan eye.

"A-are you pregnant?!" Nightmare exclaimed, a lone tear dripping from his face as he smiled in joy. A rare sight to see but luckily Killer was allowed to have the special moments.

Killer stared at Nightmare with a raised brow. "Nightmare do you mind answering the following questions..good you dont get a say in this. Now," Killer pulled Nightmare's skull a little bit further to his, their bride of their noses almost touching.

"Do you know how children are made?"

"Yes, Soul Bondment and sex or it could be a mix of attacks."

Killer nodded, "very good. Now understand this. Can i get pregnant?" Nightmare nodded with closed eye sockets and a smile.

"Yes you ca-"

"Nightmare my SOUL isn't stable for a child..." Killer spoke out slowly, looking deeply into his lovers one eye socket, it starting to fill with regret and guiltyness.

"K-Killer...i-im so ....i dont....Killer-" killer cut him off with a kiss, pressing their teeth together deeply and wrapping his arms firmly around Nightmare's neck who wrapped his own arms aeound the waist of Killer.

The kiss was simple, no tongue no nothing. Just teeth clanked again each other. As they pulled back, Killer had a skull tinting a slight red. "Before you apologise, just know it isn't your fault. There'll be a way around it dear," Nightmare could only sigh in response and nod, tilting his skull slightly to the side.

"Have i ever told you, you're eyes are the most mysterious yet deep filled with endless wonder before?" killer was at a lost for words...and he was the bi polar one??!

"No you haven't before,"

"Well let me tell you now because i want you to know that everytime i look into them,  I fall further into that void of theirs. Falling deeper in love with just....you."

Killer sighed dreamily, "oh you~ honestly id say both your purple eye lights and your cyan one shows to me that even darkness can show the brightest colours. It makes me realise you are the light to my darkest moments".

Both of them sat there, stealing kisses from each other cracking a few puns between them. It was still only morning, but to them it felt like the day had slowly drifted away from them.

And to just think, they would be getring married soon-

"Also Nightmare we havent even had sex so-"

"Shush, dont ruin this moment. I just, want ro look into your eye sockets all day and fall deeper in love-"

"You've already said-"

"Deeper in love with you~ ill say is a thousand times if i have to, ill even say it to everyone i come across~ just so they know whats mine." Killer quickly pulled Nightmare to his side and smirked. Nightmare let out a deep chuckle and crawled back into the bed beside his lover, placing an arm behind him and having Killer curl into his side.

Soon, Killer would be all his, as Nightmare would be Killer's.