8. Shopping

Narrator POV

Today was the day both Nightmare and Killer were going shopping. Why, you ask? Killer broke his hoodie and so he had to go to an AU (that was created by Ink so any Sans/Papyrus' could go hang out at) with a mall. At first, it was very hard for Killer to convince Nightmare to go as well, Nightmare isn't the shopping type. This is how it all went down.

Killer's POV

I watched as Nightmare stayed on our shared bed reading through his book yet again. I swear down he has read the same book for the past 2 days straight. I had just asked Nightmare f he could come shopping with me because one, I 'accidently' broke my hoodie and two, we were running low on food. I asked Dust before hand but he was too busy with Blue and there was no way I was asking Horror, not after last time I entered his room...We'll save that for another time though. My hoodie broke by me fighting a Sans' and I didn't realise that it had caught on a branch and ripped. Yeah, I could go steal someone's hoodie but right now, Error is fixing my hoodie but I want to get a back-up e because without a hoodie, I feel naked.

"Nightmare come to the mall with me." I say as I place my shoes on. Nightmare looks above his book and goes back to reading it, his tentacles moving the page over for him. 

"No Killer, I have already told you. I don't do shopping." He says as he carried on reading. I sighed but then, a great idea came into mind. Huffing out heavily I turn away from him ad say as I was about to leave the door,

"I'll ask Color and Outer, I'm sure they'll love to hang out." A tentacle wrapped around my torso and I was pulled back onto the bed with Nightmare's hands going around me.

"Actually, I could go shopping with you. I don't have anything to do," He says as he moves away from me and grabs his own shoes to put on. I smile when he wasn't looking because yet again, I got my own way. I've found something out about Nightmare, he doesn't seem fond about my best friends Color and Outer and I don't know why. It just seems every time I bring up their names, he gets a tiny bit angry but he will be all calm after. Weird but you get use to it. As Nightmare finally placed his shoes on, he grabbed my hand and we both melted into the darkness only to reappear in the mall.

"C'mon lets not stay too long, I don't like the looks we are getting," Nightmare says as he looks and snarls at the Sans and Papyrus' that walk past us. I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him into the store where most Sans' get their hoodies from. There is arrange of colours there and I walked to the blue section whilst Nightmare walked over to the black section. As I walk towards the blue section, I see Outer.

"Oh, hey Killer. Nice seeing you here." He said as we shook hands.

"Nice seeing you too, just walking around with nightmare to get me a new hoodie, Error's fixing my old one but a back-up wouldn't hurt." I say back as we walked together towards the blue hoodies section. Outer giggled and nodded in agreement. As we reached the hoodies, Outer started to ask me some questions.

"I've heard you and Nightmare are together now, is it true?" I blush in reply only to hear Outer squeal in excitement. "Oh my AU's! I am so happy for the both of you.....when's the wedding?" He says jokingly but my weird emotions get the better off me and I start to choke on the air.

"*cough cough* what?" I says as Outer laughs and shakes his skull.

"Doesn't matter, anyway we should hang soon. How is tomorrow?" He asks me as I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see it's Nightmare.

"Yep, tomorrow sounds good to me. See you in Outer tale," I say as Outr walks away.

"I don't like him." Nightmare says as he grabs a random hoodie off the rack and walks over ti the tills.

"Hey! I don't know if that is in my size!" I shout at him as i chase him.

"Oh it is, I know your size." He says like it was the most normal thing to ever say. My blush deepens as I just nodded slowly.

We walked out of the hoodie's store and look around. "Should we go get some food for the castle ot do you want to look around?" I ask Nightmare as he was playing on his phone whilst one of his tentacles held the bag with my hoodie in it. Nightmare comes off his phone and places it into his own hoodies pocket.

"Let's look around, I',m sure I can send Cross to go get some food later," He says as he gently takes a hold of my hand and leads me around the mall. Yes, we got stares but I don't mind, I kinda like it when Nightmare shows me off. As we were walking, I saw a store I had really been wanting to go into.

"Hey Nighty, you can go home if you want, I need to go do some private shopping. See you back at home. " I say to him as I walk off ignoring his calls for me. I could hear him sigh but the sound off his goop tells me he had left. I could always get Error to come pick me up anyway.

I walk into the store I wanted to go into and take a look around. There was so many colours and I didn't really like it but I took the black versions and a grey versions and went to go pay for them at the counter. Once they were in the bag, I texted Error to come pick me up. He complied and 2 seconds later, I was back at the castle with my old hoodie in my lap.

"NeVeR aSK ME To Do ANyThiNg foR yoU AGaiN," He states in his glitchy voice as he teleports off. I shrugged my shoulders and head back up to my old room. Once in there, I took the things out of the bag and hide them under my bed with my cosplaying gear. I'm sure I could use these later.