5. Kissing

Nightmare's POV

I was gambling with Error. The stakes were high between us. The loser had to kiss their lover, how I know Error is in love. Easy, his positive emotions towards a certain skeleton gave it all away. The stakes were the loser had to kiss their lover. I wasn't going to lose, that was for sure because I wasn't kissing Killer. Kissing to me seemed weird and as weird as this is going to sound,I haven't even had my first kiss. It was laughable that was for sure but I'm being honest with myself here. The little gamble we were doing was we had to throw a pencil into a cup, first one to get it in wins. At one side of the room, it was littered with pencils and next to me and Error was a load more.

"C'MoN DuDe, WhAt'S So BaD AbOuT KiSSiNg kIlLEr?" Error asked in his usual glitchy voice as he threw a pencil and it hit the side of the cup.

"Nothing it's just we haven't kissed yet. About you with Ink, why don't you just kiss him."

"BEcAuSe HE NOrMAlLY MaKEs ThE fIRsT MoVE," Error stated whilst looking down as I threw one of my pencil, which missed the cup by a centimeter. I laughed out loud,

"Wait so your telling me Ink makes the first move at everything! OH my AU's! This is precious," I laughed out loud as Error blushed a yellow. Error shook his head and out of rage, he threw his pencil without looking and it...

"FUCK!" I screamed in rage as it landed in the cup. 'HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THAT WORK!'

"HOW InteREstiNg. yoU hAve tO kISs KILLEr nOw,! Error's face widened as he saw his pencil in the cup as he looked at me with a shit eating grin.

"Fuck you," I said back to him as my tentacles waved behind me in a threatening manner. Error did not seemed fazed as he stood up and made a portal to what looked like the doodle sphere. Error waved and shouted back at me,

"HAVE fuN FUckInG KiLleR!" My tentacles shot out from behind me but the portal closed before they could reach his sorry ass. I sighed deeply as I looked at the pencils that were scattered across the floor.

"Well i'm not picking them back up," I got off the floor and walked out of the room, leaving for whoever find the pencils to clean them up themselves. 'Now it's time to find Killer so I can get this done and over with. Knowing Error he has told the others to watch me to make sure I do, do it.' I thought as I looked behind me to see Dust hiding behind a plant. "Oh wow, I wonder where Dust could be?" I said sarcastically out loud as I carried on walking.

"Is he that dumb?" I heard Cross mumble out. I stopped dead in my tacks and looked behind me to see none of them there. 'How quick can they move. Why don't they move that quick in fights?!' I decided not to question this any further and carry on my hunt to find Killer. 

'IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS! WHERE IS HE-'

"Cross put me down! You have been carrying me for the last 3 hours!" That was Killer's voice, I was very sure of it. I ran down the hallway I was in to see Cross and Horror walking the opposite direction from me. Crss was carrying Killer over his shoulder and Horror was just whistling at the side of them. "Horror tell Cross to put me down!"