15. In Different Clothing Style

Nightmare's POV

It was an amazing day today! I just knew it. Today, me and my so called gang are going to one of the malls in the AU's. It's just a place where we all can hang out. Yeah, many Sans' and Papyrus' including side characters are afraid of us but they seem to be getting...what's the word.....Comfortable about us being there. Why? I don't know but I do hope it's not because I'm dating KIller so they think I'll be a lot kinder because that is not true! Me and Killer still kill along with Error destroying AU's so they all better think again about what they think about us. We are ALWAYS the bad guys.... nothing can change that.

I woke up feeling refreshed and I could feel weight on my chest. Wait...do I still have female body parts??? I looked down and sighed in relief, they were gone and I felt like myself. I groaned as I felt Killer move on my chest and he sat up. a cold feeling rushing down onto my chest. Out of instinct, I pushed Killer' skull back onto my chest and sighed again. This was nice...and warm.

"Nighty can you let go off me, I want to go make breakfast with Horror," Killer whined as he struggled to get out of my grip.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' as I tightened my grip. "Have you forgot what today is for that little stunt you pulled yesterday," I felt Killer shiver and he slowly nodded. "At least you remembered now, I'm going to let you go but you have to stay with me for the whole day, no wondering off with the others." I let go off Killer and he quickly sat up, rushing out of the bed and pulling the covers off me. "REALLY KILLER!" I shout as the cold breeze came all over my body. I huffed in annoyance and sat up, seeing Killer had left the door opened. 'Classic Killer' I think to myself as I shake my skull and get up, quickly getting changed and heading down stairs to meet the others.

"MOrnINg NiGhTmaRe," Error says to me as I sit down at the head of the table. I hum in reply and wait for Killer and horror to finish cooking breakfast.

"Say, what are we doing today?" Cross asked as he kept wafting the air next to him. 'Probably that Chara kis he has following him around,'.

"We Cross are going to the mall. Yeah, yeah, celebrate whilst you have time, you are all back on missions tomorrow." I say as I watch Horror come out of the kitchen with food and Killer carrying in our drinks. As the both of them settle the things down, I stare at Killer as he places my coffee in front of me. He looks away shyly and speaks in a low voice,

"Horror made it..." I nod and lift it up to my teeth, drinking it a little. I look at Killer to see if he is staring at me but he isn't, he was to busy trying to his the Chara ghost that Cross kept speaking to. "Did I hit them Cross?" He says innocently.

"You did!" Cross praises him. Killer giggles and quickly says,

"Sorry Chara, didn't mean to hit you." Cross turns to look at the empty space and looks back to Killer.

"They says it's no problem." Killer nods at his words and settles back down to eat his breakfast, along with the others.

1 hour later...

We were all in the mall after having a few weird looks but not that many to be honest. "I think they all think we have gone weak now..." Dust says quietly as he rolls his eye lights. I hum in agreement.

"I say after today, we terrorise everyone here so they know that we are still top," I see everyone nod and smirk. There was no way in the name of AU's were I letting these lower class monsters tink that we were not going to scare them. "Alright, you all need to be back in 5 hours. Meet at the water fountain," I say as I watched them all rush off.

"Hey Killer, you coming?" Cross shouts at him. Killer looks up at me and shakes his skull.

"Sorry Crossy, I'm with Nighty today." Cross puts a thumbs up and runs off towards Dust who was walking with Horror.