Fluff cuts pt. 1

Lazari first saw Ria sleeping. In a.... Weird position like she was just exorcised. Still, she crept towards the bed and beside Ria, fixing her position to something more... Comfortable.

The next morning, she saw Ria awake, fully clothed perfectly and elegantly as if what she saw last night was an illusion. "..."

__________

Lazari watched Ria eating her ice cream. It seems like Ria gets brain freeze very fast and can only eat cold things slowly.

Ria catched her gaze and smiled as she scooped some ice cream with her spoon and held it in front of Lazari to feed her.

__________

Lazari... Do not know how it had came to this. They were just enjoying the festival when a child bumped into them, crying.

Ria, being a good samaritan and -no, she definitely not want to take the cute little thing home- being someone who likes cute things, carried the child to help her find her parents.

Lazari thought Ria looked good holding a child.

__________

Ria sits on the sofa, watching Lazari work nonstop on her laptop. She wrapped her blanket around herself and turned, still watching Lazari.

Lazari felt like a big dog was staring at her.

Ria continued to stare, flipping herself so her head was hanging on the side of the sofa, her hair sprawled on the floor and-

Lazari stood up and went towards Ria. How could she ignore her- she could see through the reflection on her laptop- when her girlfriend was cutely demanding attention?

__________

Ria halts on her steps. She looked at the door of a classroom that has weird noises in it. Weird-

She'll ignore it, but she heard Lazari's voice. And another's...

"It's alright..."

"Wait... N-not there!"

...

Ria kicked the door open and was dramatically flipped her hair to see the scandalous Lazari-!

...cleaning the classroom with Bea?

"I told you not there! That's my table!"

Ria looked at the bucket filled with water that was on Bea's table, she assumed. And Lazari mopping the floor.

She was confused. Lazari noticed her and greeted.

"Oh, hey love, we got detention- love? Hey, Ria?!"

Ria slammed the door close with a blushing face. The shame of the misunderstanding!

Bea, on the side, had a smirk on her face, trying to stop her laugh from spilling.

__________

Ria looked at her 'masterpiece'with a frown. She went home earlier than Lazari and wanted to cook for her. But she doesn't really know if it tastes good...

She was about to taste it when she heard the door open. A little rushed, she prepared all the food and smiled at Lazari as she entered the kitchen. "Welcome home love!"

Lazari gave Ria a sincere smile as she took a bite of the omelette. "It tastes good love."

Beeming, Ria went and took the other foods she had cooked, not notcung Lazari taking out her phone.

Lazari, to her secretary, "Bea, do you mind arranging my schedules for tomorrow? Hm? Ah, yes. I'll be sick tomorrow with food poisoning, thank you-"

__________

"Zari. What do you think?"

Lazari looked at the cat Ria was pointing at.

"Isn't she cute?"

Ria cooes at the cat, stroking it's chin and soft fur.

Lazari grabbed Ria's hand -nope, who is jealous huh? No one- with a smile.

"You're cuter love."

Later, when Lazari was playing with a dog, Ria's lips thinned as she pouts. Alright, just keep playing with the dog and ignore me, yes, it's alright-
__________

The first time Lazari saw Ria crying, she immediately hugged the crying girl and asked her to stop crying.

The way she cried wasn't ugly, how could she cry like a damsel in distress? Still being her beautiful self while tears fall down her eyes.

Although... No matter how much she told Ria to stop crying, her internal thoughts beg to defy. So, sugarcoating her words... She told Ria a lot of things to make her cry more while acting like she wanted to comfort her.

The way Ria sobbed was music to her ears. But still... Ria was suffering-

Ria clings into her clothes, as if afraid of letting go.

...She won't be able to stop bullying her.