The

Lazari had been on a conflict eith herself ever since forever. She had to excuse herself from work several times and had missed out some friend hangouts with everyone. She juat needed time to think for herself and organize her feelings.

It had been going to long and it was weighing her down, she knows it.

Looking at the date on her phone, she suddenly smiled and looked up the sky silenty. The bitterness was still there, though slowly fading away.

_____

She came back after seeking help from her doctor. And she realized after that one last talk, that maybe she could finally lift the burden of her shoulders. It had been hard. Too hard. And she wanted to be free.

Fixing the strap of her bag, she looked at gerself in the mirror, silently looking at her and comparing herseld to the times whwn she has no worries to think of or nothing to be afraid of. And oh- how she had changed so much from that time. For better or for worse.

She had talked to one of her friends too. "It's your choice."

Her friend had said.

"You know what's best for both of you."

And yes. She really knows now. What she needs to do.

She turned away from the mirror and walked towarss her door. Time to go for work again and meet up friends.

_____

"Someday, somewhere, sometime, we were meant to be, just not today or ever in this life. Be happy."

End