3

"Hi Bill." He leaned on my locker with a pile of binders in his hands and his eyes on his phone.

"Hey St-stanley." He beamed, stepping to the side. After unlocking my locker he studied the drawings hung. "Y-you're really guh-guh-good at drawing buh-buh-buh-" He stopped himself and sighed in frustration.

"Y-you know what I muh-muh-mean."

"Birds?" He nodded. "Thanks." He looked so pure, showing off his goofy smile and his face tinted pink when he gets slightly embarrassed from stuttering.

"Wanna come over to my place?" I proposed.

---

"Focus, Denbrough." I groaned, trying to pull his attention away from his phone.

"Let m-me finish this fuh-fuh-first." He negotiated.

"You're playing Minecraft. There's no fucking end to that!"

"E-e-exactly." He winked, looking up to see me glare at him sourly.

"Fine." He gave in with a huff, putting his phone of the table.

"Do this question." I informed him, writing the equation down.

"What's the ah-a-acronym for this again? Belm-m-m-mont?"

"Not even close." I giggled. "Bedmas, stupid."

"Th-thanks." He grinned, answering the question slowly.

After half an hour of tutoring he soon enough ignores my teachings, just blankly staring at me instead.

"Earth to Bill, we have afew minutes left before we can take a break." I said, waving my hand in his face.

"Uhuh." He hummed, continuing to gaze at me.

"Let's go for suh-suh-some ice cruh-cream." He said, shutting the text book. He shoved all of our work in his backpack while I disagreed.

"As much as I'd like to we still have half an our left." I showed the time on my phone.

"I'll still pay you ten bucks. Please?" He pleaded, intertwining my hand like it was an instinct.

"Fine." I gave in with a smile not as big as his grin.

"Mom we're going to go get some ice cream." I informed the woman intently watching tv.

"Have fun, message me when you're coming home and don't be out too long." She told.

We walked to McDonald's, it was quite empty including the kids play place.

"I'll g-get tuh-tuh-tuh..." He looked at me for assistance.

"Two vanilla ice creams please." I finished, taking out my wallet.

"I c-can pay." He offered.

"No, it's alright."

The cashier took the bill I handed after she told us the price and handed four dollars in change.

Once we got our ice cream we sat on one of the tables next to the kids play area. Bill acted like a little kid despite being very tall. He spilled some on his shoes but he ignored it, too busy licking it so it wouldn't drip anywhere else.

"I'm done, let's g-g-g uh." He stopped attempting to say go and pulled me towards the playplace.

"We're gonna get in trouble, plus you're too big. You'll get stuck." I laughed as he continued to drag me.

"There's no o-o-one here, let's just h-hang here for a wuh-wuh-wuh-while before I take y-you home."

The two of us talked, sitting inside for half an hour before he walked me home. I decided to walk slower, to lengthen our time together but sadly we still reached my house fifteen minutes later.

"S-s-see you l-later, Stanley." He grinned.

"Bye Bill." I smiled back as he pulled me into a quick hug. I was so nervous but like am instinct I embraced him as well.

He left go to smirk at my flushed face. "I-I-I I'm gonna g-go." This time I was the one stuttering and stammering as I slowly walked backwards to my door.

He looked amused by my squirmish-ness and watched me walk inside.

Is it too early in this friendship to say he's really cute?

---
New update~

I'm going to update 'Lawn boy' every Saturday so look out for that.

Please vote if you liked this chapter

Peace ✌️