8

"Hey, you wanna hang out? I was thinking s-since we're duh-duh-done tutoring you can come over and we can w-watch a movie and gr-grab a pizza." I proposed, my face as red as a tomato.

"Sure! We can also invite the rest of the losers!" He added, grabbing the landline on his nightstand.

"Oh, of course." I awkwardly agreed.

"Hello, Mrs. Tozier, is Rich and Ed there? Do you think they can come over to Bill Denbrough's house? In half an hour. Okay, thanks, ma'am."

After Stan and I rang everyone up we rode our bikes to the pizza shop by my street.

"I th-think one pepperoni pizza is enou-Ben?" The boy with neat hair was sitting next to the soda dispenser on a crate. He was looking at a dusty book of records before lifting his head.

"Hey guys, my uncle Berry owns the place so I was popping in to say hi before I came over."

"Hello, boys." Berry nodded, clapping his hands together. "What can I get you?"

"We'll have a-"

"Hey, baby!" He abruptly sang after whistling. It was a woman in her early 20's, maybe seventeen at most entered the shop.

"Hello, sir." She gave a small smile. Berry looked at the woman up and down, licking his lips.

"Sir, I'm sixteen. And please let the young boys order." Ben's uncle rolls his eyes before Stan proceeded to order.

I've seen so many girls treated like this, so many boys and mean acting that way. I don't know why but it doesn't feel...right?

Ben and Stan looked uncomfortable as well. After ordering we sat in the table next to the cashier. The girl sat in a seat by us.

"I'm sorry about him," Ben whispered,  holding our cheese pizza and handing her Hawaiian to her.

"Don't worry about it, you guys are young. Please don't treat people like this when you're older though." She heaved, taking the pizza box before striding out the store. Before she shuts the door Berry began to whoop and howl causing her to slam the door shut.

"Let's g-go," I said.

"Bye Uncle." Ben waved, not sounding enthusiastic like earlier.

---

"Sorry, Ben but your Uncle's a creep." Bev shivered, sitting crisscross on my bed.

"I don't see what's wrong with it." Richie shrugged, taking a bite out of Eddie's pizza.

Everyone blinked.

"I...I don't really know w-what's wrong with it too. I've seen s-s-so many men doing that to girls, I thought that stuff is n-normal." I explained.

"Imagine being told that you have a nice ass by a forty-year-old man with a wife and children," Eddie said.

"Uh, ew." I gagged.

"Now imagine someone coming up to you like this and whispering in your ear shit like 'Mamacita, where you headed?' " Stan added, proceeding to tap my butt and wrap his arms around me to further prove his case.

I blushed uncomfortably, the losers gaped at us and I slapping his arm.

"What the fuck, St-Stanley!" I gasped, pushing him back.

"I'm just showing you, what you think is normal. If you feel uncomfortable with me doing it then how do you think that girl felt?" Stan scoffed, sitting next to Mike and Beverly on the bed.

"Eddie, it's your turn to show me an example." Richie encouraged, puckering his lips.

"Yeah, I'll pass, Rich." Eddie rolled his eyes.

"I see what you mean now." Richie commented, also looking disgusted.

"You do realize Stan took the chance just to tap your ass, right?" He whispered loud enough that Stan overheard.

"I did not," Stan argued, crossing his arm.

"Sure, sure, loverboy." Richie hummed.

Soon enough we're all playing Jenga and Richie was wearing a pair of my boxers over his head for some odd reason and had convinced everyone but Bev, Ben and I to do the same.

My hands inched towards Stan and he followed through with intertwining hands before it's my turn and I have not choice but to let go of him.

When it's Stan's turn he's interrupted by Rich pulling my blue boxers over his head unwillingly.

"Fuck off Tozier, I'm playing." Stan spat, pulling off a piece from the tower.

I really wanted it to be just the two of us, sure it's fun with the losers but I wanted to tell him how I feel.

"Man it's cold in your house, Bill," Beverly mumbled jumping under my covers. "Tell me when it's my turn." She mumbled, burrowing under my pillows.

"Billy, the heater broke again, so Mom says to give everyone your jackets and to get blankets," Georgie says, standing by the door before pleading to stay in the room.

"Hey, Georgie! You here's the amazing colouring book I promised you." Beverly smiled, tossing him the book.

"Actually, Stan and I made the drawings," Ben explained.

"Wow, these are really good. You live up to your r-r-rep." I said, looking at Stan's bird drawings and Ben's landscapes. "Oh yeah, here are some jackets and blankets." I pull them out of my closet.

I tossed a sweater to Stan then Ben and so on until everyone had a blanket and a sweater other than Eddie who was prepared with a jacket for himself and his boyfriend.

"I like this sweater," Stan commented.

"Keep it." I smiled. "No kidding!" He grinned. I nodded and his face lit up, thanking me.

---

I hope everyone's doing alright, the virus is getting worse :(

I was supposed to go on vacation but that's not happening, I'm caught with a cold and I'll also pretend that I didn't forget to post this chapter yesterday.

Praying for everyone to stay safe and healthy💕🙏