6

Mike's outfit
---

The next morning, Tuesday.

---

Bill
You know I didn't mean to say or do that, Richie has outbursts like that and you don't get angry

Stan
But that's Richie, that's in his blood. I know you're not like that

Bill
I didn't murder anyone why are you so hurt

Stan
Cause it's you, Bill.

Bill
What the fuck does that even mean???

Stan
Just go to your crush I'm sure Bev will be happy to see you.

Bill
You're fucking overreacting

Bill
Stop acting like a child

Stan
Then maybe you should stop being rude and aggressive?

Stan
You could have been nicer and said 'id like to keep that to myself' and I wouldn't have cared

Stan
But you didn't so now I'm pulling out the fucking reverse card on you Bill

Stan
Fuck off until you admit you're in the wrong

Bill
And who says you're right??

Bill
All I said was fuck you!

Stan
And threw a fucking magazine at me

Stan
You know what? Fine.

Stan
I'll admit I'm more upset than I need to be.

Stan
Your turn

Read 7:39 am

Stan
Who's being the kid now?

Read 8:00 am

---

As much as I tried not to I continued obsessing over Bill.

"Hey, Stan the man!" Richie called out, ready to wear my kippah like he always does when he sees me in the morning. Eddie followed from behind, a binder in his hand.

"Hi, Stan."

I wonder if he's thinking about me.

Does he ever think about me like I think about him?

Why is he so handsome-

"Where's your kippah?"

"Hello?" Eddie furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Earth to Stanley?" Richie called out.

"Shit, I think I left it somewhere after I showered," I recalled.

"Me and Bill got in a fight," I informed, scratching my neck.

"Really? What about?"

"Hey, guys." Mike waved, jogging from his driveway. The question asked by Eddie was quickly forgotten as our friend ran over.

"H-Hi." I stuttered.

I had a large crush on Mike, he has always been very kind and caring.

Unlike others.

Usually, he would wear plain clothes but instead, he wore a brown button-up shirt with a white tank top underneath, tucked into black pants and a black belt.

Normally I could hide my feeling for him but...oh my god.

"Are you alright Stan the man? Your very pale?" Mike concerned, getting closer to examine my face.

My face turned pink as I turned away to hide my intense blush.

Eddie hid his smile and Richie gave a small wink. Typically Mike is one of the first to figure out secrets but for once everyone knows but Mike (not including Bill).

"I'm alright," I assured, shooting a glare at the boy with spectacles who was winking and a softer look of annoyance at Eddie.

We walked in a line, in order from left to right was Richie, Eddie, Myself and Mike.

Why would Bill do that?

What is he hiding? Wait no. It's whatever if I lose him, it'll hurt to lose a friend but we became friends cause I'm his tutor and his matchmaker for Bev.

Mike was chewing on a snickers bar before noticing me stare at him. "You want some?" Mike offered.

"No thanks." I declined politely, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"How about you two?" Mike asked.

"No thanks, I'm allergic to snickers." Eddie declined, shaking his head.

"But what about when I was eating one and you smooched-"

"Beep, fucking, beep, Rich!" Eddie gasped smacking him multiple times.

"Ow, what the fuck dude?"

"Hey, you guys!" Beverly waved, pulling Bill by the wrist to pick up the pace. I avoided any eye contact with the tallboy and greeted the redhead.

"Guys!" Ben sprinted towards us with fear in his eyes and markings on his cheek.

"Can I make a joke." Richie snickered, burying his face in Eddie's shoulder.

"Just one." Ben heaved.

"Couldn't you be an actual dickhead now?" He burst into laughter, smacking me in the head while holding my kippah on his head.

"Cram the cackling, Dick. I mean Richard." I sneered.

The losers roared with laughter at Richie who rolled his eyes with confidence.

"Yeah, yeah, yak it up."

"Henry did that?" Bev worried, dropping her smile.

"Yeah." He blushed, probably feeling humiliated. A drawing of a dick in sharpie drew attention to his cheek and the other had 'LOSER' in bold.

"Uh-Uh-Are you okay though?" Bill asked.

"Yeah," He replied. "Let's just lighten the mood please."

"Alright!" Richie clapped his hands, opening his backpack to take out his homework.

"Help me with this." Richie groaned, showing his paper which he had to write about their tiny town.

Eddie peeked at the page as well. " 'Derry is a town full of shit, shams and gazebos. This area is shitville, never come here. Runaway, move. This is not an accepting town. Shoo, shoo, bitch.' " Eddie and Ben read aloud.

"What the fuck?" Eddie raised a brow.

"Pretty good, huh?" Richie beamed.

"Hey Mike, can I talk to you?" I nervously asked, causing Bill to whip his head my direction.

"Uh, sure." He agreed. "Losers, go ahead. We'll catch up afterwards."

Everyone nodded and Bill made brief eye contact with me, a frown plastered on his face before grimacing at Mike and turning away.

Once they were out of hearing range I could barely even speak. I was so anxious, fiddling with the zipper of my jacket.

"Okay, please don't hate me. But I like you a lot, and I'm sorry. I won't try anything I promise but I'd really like to go on a date with you. I'm so sorry-"

"I'll be honest and try to stay calm, okay? I'm very sorry but I can't tell you what my feelings are at the moment. But if you're willing to go on a date with someone who is questioning their sexuality and is trying to work out their feelings cause I'm still hung on this other girl, I'd love to go out with you."

"Y-yes! I mean, I have to have honest. I might be interested in someone else too. Why is this so confusing? Why did I even ask if I'm so unsure of everything?" I buried my face into my palms. He lightly removed my hands from my eyes and held it tightly.

"Let's make it simpler then. We're both just trying something new, alright?" He grinned, continuing to hold my hands.