Part 2

The practice match was today. Coach seemed pretty pumped as he was excited to see what kind of new team his old school rival had gathered. The two teams lined up in front of each other, both sides studying their opponent. The orange haired boy ran up to Kenma, gasping, "You didn't tell me you were on Nekoma!!" he yelled. Kuroo walked up to him and Kenma looked at him, giving him the "this one is okay" look. 

"You didn't ask.." Kenma said, making Kuroo laugh. Him and Kenma chatted for awhile before the smaller boy noticed you, as you were sort of hiding behind Kuroo. 

"Oh, I'm sorry! My name is Shoyo Hinata, year 1! Karasuno volleyball team, my position is the ultimate decoy, nice to meet you!" he said bowing. You nodded acknowledging him, though you didn't particularly care for all the formalities.
Kuroo smiled and introduced himself as Nekoma's captain, then motioned towards me. "This is (L/N (F/N), year 2, our manager. Don't worry about formalities. She ins't a fan of that."

Hinata nodded and bowed again, "Nice to meet you! We have a female manager too, you can call her Shimizu–san." he said with a goofy smile.
"I see," you said quietly. As you looked around and studied the other team, you saw two boys gawking at you, and a taller girl walking behind them, who you assumed to be their manager. You turned to Kenma, ready to go into hiding, "Need anything? I'm going fill water bottles." He shook his head, so you headed inside.
"You two are quite alike, huh, Kenma!" Hinata said. Kenma smiled, nodded, and excused himself, trailing behind you.

"You know him?" you heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Yeah! He's Nekoma's setter! I ran into him on the street."
"Setter.. setter.. setter.." You turned and looked at the boy, who had a strange look on his face.
"Jeez, Kageyama, you're scary.." Hinata said. You held in a laugh as you heard the raven haired boy named Kageyama called Hinata a dumbass. 
"The street...?" you heard a silver haired boy whisper to a taller boy with blonde hair. The taller boy simply shook his head and went inside the gym. 

While filling the water bottles, you heard Kenma speak quietly, "He's pretty interesting, I guess..." You smiled slightly at the thought. People never caught his interest, so when they did, they had to have been pretty special. 

"She really is so pretty.." You turned your head and saw the two boys from earlier. One was short with spiky hair, a blonde patch in the front. One stood taller and had a shaved head, reminding you of Yamamoto.
"What do we do, Noya-san!? Do we talk to her??" the short one stood and seemed to have blown a fuse, walking zombie like towards you. Just as you thought of him, Yamamoto walked up, with a scary look on his face. "What business do you have with our precious manager and setter?" he asked angrily. 
"Wanna fight, city boy?!" the shaved head asked. Yatu walked up and chopped Yamamoto on the head, "stop starting fights, it's embarrassing!" 
Another Karasuno boy knocked the other two boys both behind the head and pulled them away, bowing to us apologetically. You heard a girl giggle and turned to face her. 

"Sorry about them, they're always like that." You nodded and held a hand up, indicating it was okay.
"I'm going to warm up," Kenma said, trusting you alone with the other female. Him and Kuroo knew how most volleyball boys acted towards female managers and decided to never let you roam alone, thinking if you had at least one person with me, you wouldn't be bothered as much. "Are you a first year? My name is Shizumi," she said.
I shook my head "I'm a second year, but this is my first year as a manager.." I said, focusing on the bottles. She nodded, realizing I wasn't the talkative type, and looked almost relieved.
"If we ever meet again, I don't mind walking around with you. I know how some of them can be," she said smiling. I smiled back and nodded, as we both quietly filled out water bottles. We walked back into the gym, and the same boys nearly fell over, seeing us together. Yamamoto nearly did the same thing the others boys did to you earlier, but Yatu kept him under control. She laughed and waved me goodbye, "I have to go to my team now, see you later." You nodded and waved back, walking to the bench. You watched the boys warm up and stretch, helping those who asked for it. 

When warm ups were over, both teams went to their respective sides to talk to their coaches and have pre-game pep talks. You handed out water bottles to the players who wanted, receiving some head pats, along with a ton of "Thanks, chibi-chan's." While you didn't like the touch of strangers nor did you particularly like nicknames, you appreciated when the team did it. As they got into their starting positions, you sat by the coach and handed him all the intel you could gather on the new Karasuno team, which really wasn't much. "I'm sorry it isn't very informative.. most of what I could gather was what we already knew.." You said looking down.

Coach smiled at me, "Its okay, they haven't been on the radar much, so I want expecting anything. I appreciate you looking into them regardless. Im glad we have you as a manager, (F/N). The boys adore you and you're reliable, keep up the good work." 

You smiled at the acknowledgment and grabbed my clipboard, ready to watch the game and take any notes you could, "Thanks, sensei."