Part 17

We leave for the training week tomorrow. 

Kenma was up and moving in no time, and has seemed to fully recover within those few days, thankfully. 

Practice for the evening was ending soon. Lev's and Kenma's bickering could be heard from miles away. It makes you smile, though; those two will never get tiring to listen to. 

As you were filling up water bottles, you looked out the window and admired the setting sun. The orange, hints of pink, plus the dark blue was always such a beautiful combo, in your opinion. Seeing natural beauty like that always made you somewhat emotional. Really makes you appreciate what you have and be thankful for the people and things around you. 

Feeling all too bubbly, you skipped back to see the boys sitting in front of coach. Tonight, they are to go home early, get some extra rest and have an extra good meal. You handed their water bottles out, along with the lists you made prior, with everything they may need. 

"Wow, F/N-san, you really are a Goddess among men, sent from heaven," Lev teased. 

"You're being dramatic..." You huffed, but blushed a little. Damn boys and their kindness. 

"Thanks, F/N, this is actually really helpful. I would've forgotten a ton of stuff..." Yaku chuckled, seeming embarrassed. 

"You should probably stop being so dumb, loser," Kuroo said with a low voice, but loud enough for him to hear. This caused Lev to burst into laughter, and then promptly feel Yaku's wrath.

Everyone was sent home, and after listening to Kuroo excitedly talk the entire way, you were thankful to have some peace and quiet alone in your room. 

You put on some music and softly sung along while packing your bag. You mentally slapped yourself for not making yourself a list, as you often just stood around, feeling dumbfounded on what to bring. 

Pillow, blanket, travel sized toiletries, toothbrush, hairbrush, chargers; necessary.  

Nintendo Switch, a few games, a small bear plushie; needed. 

You packed a small duffle bag of clothes, and all the other items fit into a small carrier bag. Good, not much baggage. You grabbed an extra large bag to put water bottles and their practice match uniforms in so that you can pack all of that at the gym before you guys took off. 

Seeing how much room you still had in your bag, you packed a small first aid kit, just to be safe. 

You felt extra tired tonight. After having everything neatly placed in the corner, ready to go for tomorrow, you fell onto your back in bed, huffing strayed hair out of your face. You sighed and closed your eyes, mentally prepared for the chaotic week that lays ahead. You didn't realize you fell asleep until you woke up the next morning. 

-- 

"All aboard, asshats, we gotta get movin'," Tora called, somehow falling into the leader role. Kuroo laughed and walked into the bus, taking a seat next to coach. You and Kenma sat in the back together, ready to fight a boss together. 

The ride wasn't that long, but not particularly short. You guys were the first to arrive, Fukurodani being second. 

"Kuroo, HEY HEY HYEY!!" Bokuto yelled.

You looked up and smiled. So the chaos begins. 

While helping to set everything up, you glanced around every now and then, watching the teams mingle with one another. Everyone pretty much knew everyone, except for the first years. You wondered if Karasuno would have trouble fitting in, being the odd ones out. While they got along well with Nekoma, you weren't entire sure how sociable they were.