Part 19

You shifted in your sleep, waking slowly to your head being poked.

"Hmm..?" Your eyes open and you see Yachi, head tilted in confusion. 

"I woke up to use the bathroom... you guys might wanna go back to the rooms before the coaches wake up..." 

You immediately rose up and looked around, remembering that you three fell asleep on the floor. Your phone said 5:15 am, and you sighed with relief. Coaches woke up at 6:30. 

"Phew... thanks... I was sleeping deep..." You looked at her. She giggled and rose her phone, showing you a picture of you three cuddling. 

"Want me to send it to you? I'll delete it after," She whispered. 

Your face went red and you nodded, "Yes, please." The picture was super cute, and you weren't a picture person, so you didn't have many pictures of yourself, much less with the three of you. 

Yachi scurried off as you shook the two boys. They rubbed their eyes, stretched out, eventually waking up. 

"Good timing, F/N," Kuroo said, yawning. Kenma hummed in agreement. 

"Yeah, tell me about it," You chuckled, picking your stuff up. You all headed back to your designated areas and promptly fell back asleep. 

-

Throughout the day, you kept looking back at the picture Yachi took and smiling. It reminded you of how important pictures can be, which you never failed to forget. You and Kenma hated them, Kuroo learned to understand. He always used to try to take them, but when he realized you guys were't having it, he quit. 

You felt kinda bad, he only wanted to capture memories. You thought back on all the times you denied photos; volleyball games, picnics, arcades. You made a mental note to ask him for a picture before the week was over with you three, and maybe one a group picture with all of our individual favorite people. 

You set the picture as your wallpaper. You could've sworn you did not fall asleep between them, but that's somehow where you ended up. Laying on your back, one arm behind your head. Your h/c hair a little messy, but not enough to look gross, almost like when someone in a movie wakes up with "messy" hair, but it still ends up looking perfect. Kenma had his arms wrapped around your free arm, Kuroo was on his stomach, one of his arms over your torso. You wondered if you should share this picture with them or keep it to yourself. 

You, Kenma, and Hinata sat under a shady tree, eating watermelon. Kenma scrolled through his phone as you watched the two weird Karasuno boys and Tora swoon over Kiyoko. Bokuto and Kuroo were harassing Lev, Suga and Yaku were sitting with normal guy, having what seems like a pleasant conversation. 

"Is everything okay, Shoyo?" Kenma asked suddenly. 

You looked over at them, his words taking you out of your weird, observing trance. You processed what had been happening around you and realized Hinata had been unusually quiet. 

"How do you know if you like someone?" Hinata asked. 

Kenma put his phone down and pulled his knees to his chest, looking deep in thought. 

"Do you think you like someone, Hinata?" You asked. 

"Maybe. But, I can't really tell. I don't think I've ever had a crush before... I never really thought about that kind of stuff. But with our new manager, Yachi, I can't stop thinking about her. She's always so supportive and praises me when we practice, sometimes at school she brings extra lunch for us to share. Helps me with homework..." He looked up towards the sky, a look of admiration on his face, "She's so cool."