Part 18

The next morning, you hummed and swirled around the kitchen with the other managers. Everyone was really cool, and while you were still shy, they were super easy to talk to and be comfortable around. You never really had friends in general, and all the friends you did have were boys, so you never actually got to experience what "girlfriends" were supposed to be like. 

Between serving food, picking up, and doing dishes, you guys were a dream team. Roles were assigned, tasks were getting completed, everything was moving super efficiently. Music was playing, you were all laughing and singing, and it was a great start to the morning. Not to mention, the boys in the cafeteria seemed to be enjoying what they saw as well. It was always funny looking over at them gawking at you guys. 

The boys left to warm up as you guys finished cleaning. Once that was done, you grabbed your clipboard and a few other things before heading to the gym. You turned the corner and saw a boy you faintly recognized, aimlessly wandering around, a look of concern on his face. You made eye contact and relief washed over him. 

"Hey, I'm sorry to bug you, you're Nekoma's manager, right?" He asked. You nodded. 

"I thought you looked familiar, I'm from Karasuno, you can just call me Suga," He said smiling, hand behind his head, "I had kinda lost my way around, were you heading to the gym? I forgot something in the room and now I don't know where to go." 

"Yeah, it's no problem.." he had a soft aura around him. You realize that he wasn't in Karasuno's starting line up, so that's why it was hard to pin point where he was from. "F/N," you said back to him.

You led the way in silence. You noticed he had a little pep in his step, almost like he was bouncing as he walked. Once you reached the doors, you turned back to him. 

"The easiest way to remember is that it is down the same sidewalk as the cafeteria..." You said, pointing back and forth from both.

"Oh! That makes it a lot easier, actually, thank you, F/N," he opened and held the door for you to walk through. 

"T-thank you," you said shyly, both of you walking inside. 

"I'll see ya later, F/N-chan!" He said brightly, running towards his team. 

"Oooo, he's cuuute," The red haired manager from Fukurodani whispered, snaking around you, "Gentleman too." 

"H-huh? Oh yeah, I guess so," You said. You couldn't disagree, he definitely was adorable. The little mole under his eye was very cute. Not to mention how sweet he came off as.

 She giggled and walked away, and you made your way to your team. 

"Chibiiiii," Kuroo called, you walked his way, "Can you get this knot out of my neck, I think I slept on it wrong." 

You felt around and could definitely tell it was tense, so you gently but firmly kneaded it, hoping it wouldn't cause him any trouble during the matches.

"No fair, F/N-senpai, I want a neck rub too," Lev pouted, poking the top of your head. 

"Back off, skyscraper, it's my spa day," Kuroo said, making you laugh. This made Lev run off towards Kenma, begging him to rub his neck. Kenma was not happy with his request, which made you laugh.

"I can't wait to kick Lev's ass into shape this week. Tonight, you wanna toss some balls for me, Akaashi, and Bokuto?" Kuroo asked. 

"Yeah, sure... just not for long," You said.

He groaned and put his hand on his forehead, "Kenma said the same thing last night and he didn't make it through 4 sets. 20 minutes, at least, pleeeease." 

"Alright, alright, quit yappin'," you slapped his shoulder, "Get to your match. If your neck still hurts I'll figure something out for you." 

He smiled and ruffled your hair, making you huff. You took your seat next to coach and began marking your notes.