Explanation

Great, I managed to get the controls back for a moment. Hey everyone! Jillian and Peter Parker took over my account for a moment there and completely messed with my description, so let me clear some things up.

I have a lot of thoughts about the Spiderlings in general and I need a place to store them. I used to write down funny things that made me happy or fangirl moments in the conversation section of my account, but it made me sad that it looked so abandoned and lonely over there. Instead, I'm making a journal for it.

So, what's gonna be in here? There's a lot of things to be said about Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, and their enemies. Each chapter is going to be in one of their points of view and explain the villain in the title. Sometimes I'll even post some funny things that I find in the shows and comics that I don't want to bombard my friends with, so I'll put them here.

Ouch! Hey, you can't - no, I'm the one who runs this - ack!

Hey, it's Jill here. You know, Spider-Woman. I wanted to come and introduce myself properly. I have my own chapter in JJules95's OC book if you want my personal details, but if you're too lazy then I will give you some info here!

I am Peter's younger sister by one year, but I'm in the same school year as him because I have attachment issues. Yay... Ahem, anyway, my suit is Peter's but inverted like this:

I'm a master at chemistry, bird watching, and making exceptional witty banter

I'm a master at chemistry, bird watching, and making exceptional witty banter. Pete and I were bitten by the same radioactive spider on that iconic field trip. Yeah, I think that's pretty much all the info you need.

Oh, and one more thing... These are mostly going to be our comic versions unless specifically stated otherwise. That said, wait - my spider sense is tingling!