Scorpion

Log: Twelve
Narrator: JJules95 with the help of Peter and Jillian
Subject: Scorpion
Notable Aliases: MacDonald "Mac" Gargan, Venom, Vennie, Kidnapper, Spider-Man
Appearance: Eh... everything? Even though there are similar feelings for him in every ideation of Scorpion, I'll stick to the comics.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Shaved (formerly brown)
Skin: Caucasian
Height: 6ft. 2in.
Weight: 220 lbs
Abilities: Super strength, stamina, agility, scorpion-sense, wears armor that has a tail with projectile weapons, wall sticking, sharp nails, (and when he is infected by Venom, he has all of Spider-Man's powers plus an immunity to Peter's spider-sense, but not Jill's)
Threat Level: 13
Weaknesses: Hates working with others, can get overwhelmed, gets too cocky, hates being made fun of

Alright, so this guy is pretty simple. Triple J, also known as J Jonah Jameson, had an idea to fund a project to make a superhuman in order to get rid of the Spiderlings. However, the experiment went kinda... wrong and resulted with Mac going banana-balls. He tried to kill triple J for the experiment failing, but the Spiderlings swooped in and saved the cranky old man.

Scorpion. Was. Furious.

After being in prison for awhile, Scorpion made friends with other criminals. He was known as being the man who could probably outmatch the Spiderlings given the right circumstances. Then, Doc Ock broke Scorpion and a few others out of prison and formed the Sinister Six. Every villain on the Six had a reason for teaming up with Ock except one. Scorpion. He just wanted to kill the Spiderlings, and he had years to plan how to do it.

Despite being able to defeat Gargan and the rest of the Six, the Spiderlings have fought Scorpion many times, and many times they have almost died. Every time they fight Gargan, they almost die. They guy has a special ability to split up the siblings. And he will most likely be able to kill one of them if they're alone. Once Peter or Jill find out their other half is missing, they have to ditch the fight in order to survive.

Scorpion has been known as the only person to permanently scar Peter and Jill's skin in most series. His stinger is mostly laced with acid spray or poison, which is immune to the Spiderlings' healing ability.

Gargan has also been known for his hallucinogens. Honestly, he's been known for a lot of stuff now that I think about it. Anyway, sometimes he is able to turn his poison into a hallucinogen-like poison that messes with Peter's and Jill's minds. Jill here, and I gotta say, yes this has happened. It's really scary to see my brother go into a fit because he's being poisoned and forced to live a nightmare. I've even had to fight Peter to keep him from hurting himself while under the poison!

Ha! You think that's bad, Jill? Pete here. So, whenever Jill's poisoned and I'm not, she goes completely insane! I had to chase her completely across Manhattan and back once. Scorpion is getting really good at making that stuff now that it crosses my mind...

Yeah, we are gonna have to do some investigating and figure out where he is. Gotta keep tabs on these guys, you know? Thanks, author!

Oh, uh, no problem, Jill. Anyway, Scorpion, the real villain who can match the strength and powers of the Spiderlings! A creepy, wall crawling, acid spraying, psycho stalker that won't hesitate to murder the city's beloved Spider Siblings. Mac Gargan, all I have to say is, please get a life!