Doctor Octopus

Log: One
Narrator: JJules95
Subject: Doctor Octopus
Notable Aliases: Doctor Otto Octavius, Superior Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Metal Limbs, Stalker
Appearances - Comics
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, bowler cut
Skin: Caucasian
Height: 5ft. 9in.
Weight: 245 lbs
Abilities: As Doctor Octopus - is a brilliant scientist and tactician, leader, controls four titanium metal limbs with his mind that are attached to his spine, quick learner, manipulator. As Superior Spider-Man - obtains all of Peter Parker's memories, enhanced spider abilities, metal plating on the back of his neck and head, superior intellect
Other notable features: Master inventor, proud of his creations, mind is a loose cannon. Learn him fast and learn him well.
Threat level: 10
Weaknesses: Pride

As stated above, this is Otto Octavius, founder of Octavius Industries and sometimes coworker of Norman Osborn. What makes him so dangerous? Why don't we start with Otto himself. On a personal level, Jillian and Peter take up a job at his labs and help him in some projects. Be it the shared love for chemistry or for the basic one on one constant interactions, but Jillian looks up to Otto as a father figure. She never really had a father figure besides Uncle Ben, who is no longer around. Peter has another father figure who will be discussed later. So already, we can see how tragic it is for Jill to be fighting her own mentor, idol, heck, her own hero.

Whenever she's finally able to get past that, she can take him down. It's either that or let him dissect her or her brother, so she'd rather send Otto to prison. Continuing to hit the Spiderlings hard emotionally, Doc Ock is the FOUNDING MEMBER of the Sinister Six. A group specifically designed for capturing and murdering the Spiderlings.

Octavius scares Jill to pieces because of her emotional connection with him and because of his hostility toward Spider-Woman. Otto wants to protect Jill, but kill Spider-Woman and her brother. This is specifically why he changes places with Peter instead of Jill. He CHOOSES to switch bodies with Peter, even though he had many more opportunities to switch with his sister instead. He has a certain soft spot for Jill, which can protect her, but it also means he doesn't care about Peter as much. I mean, just look what he did! He left Peter on his deathbed when they swapped minds and then proceeded to comfort Jill. Mind you, Jill thought Otto was dying and was being consoled by her brother, not the other way around.

As Otto Octavius, Jill and Peter looked up to him as a mentor. Jillian, moreso, quickly accepted his job offer when she had nowhere else to turn to. As Doctor Octopus, Jill and Peter have to get over their emotional ties with the man when he forms into their greatest enemy. He bands the Sinister Six, figures out their secret identities, swaps minds with Peter, and longs to be a father figure to Jillian again.