Chapter Eight

The next time I wake up, Lisa is missing. I roll over, finding the mattress empty. The sheets are still warm, letting me know she hasn't been up for long. I glance at the clock seeing it was twelve. Whoa, I don't normally sleep for so long. Normally, the latest I get up is ten.

I yawn and climb out of the bed, walking out of my room and down the hall. I find her standing over the cooker, still only in her boxers. I bite my lip getting a sudden urge to go over and bite on the hard muscle of her arm as I watch them flex.

"Hungry?" She asks, not turning around. I blush slightly, realising she knew I was here.

"Yeah. What are you making?" I ask, stepping in, forcing my eyes away from his bare skin.

"Bacon. Do you want toast?" She asks. I smirk slightly.

"No. I think it is time you tried the perfect English breakfast." I tell her, walking over to the fridge and pulling the bread out. She looks at it skeptically.

"What's that?" She asks.

"A bacon butty." I inform her, bringing out four slices and starting to butter them. She screws her face up slightly. "Ketchup?"

"I already don't like it." She tells me.

"You're having ketchup." I say, setting it beside the bread and waiting for her to finish cooking it.

"Jen, I don't think-"

"Are you going to insult my roots?" I ask, teasing her. She sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Fine. Here." She says, gesturing to the bacon. I smirk and take the tongs from her, grabbing two slices of bacon.

"You get coffee?" I ask, placing them on the bread before taking the other two slices and setting it on the other one I buttered. I take the ketchup and spread it over the bacon before taking the second slice of each and putting it on top. I grab the bread knife before cutting them into rectangles.

I take them over to the table where she is sitting with the coffee. She watches me as I approach, making me wiggle my eyebrows.

I sit down and grab mine instantly, taking a bite. She watches me, seeming unsure.

"Lisa, just try it. If you don't like it, I'll make you more bacon." I reason. She grunts yet lifts the sandwich anyway, hesitating before biting it. She chews slowly before swallowing.

"Oh my God." She says, nodding and taking another bite.

"I know!" I say, laughing as I continue eating.

"Jen, this is amazing!"

"See, you shouldn't doubt me."

"Fine, I take back my doubts." She says, smirking at me.

"Good." I say, smiling.

At five, Seulgi shows up just as I stand to go get ready for dinner with Rosé and her family. She nods at me before glancing at Lisa, seeing her in tracksuit bottoms and a top. We had both got changed earlier, yet neither of us was decent to go out.

I continue my way to my room, getting a shower. Once I emerge I dry my hair and do my make up before pulling on my black skinny jeans, Chelsea boots, a grey top and denim jacket.

I take one last glance in the mirror before walking out of my room, grabbing my purse and phone on the way.

I hear the guys the moment my door is open, making me pause in the doorway.

"Well, are you going to avoid talking about it for the rest of the night?" Seulgi asks.

"There isn't anything to talk about. It's fine." Lisa answers, sounding agitated.