Chapter Twenty-Nine

I waken to the feeling of coolness on my back. I roll over, expecting Lisa's front to meet my back as I move, yet it doesn't. I look around once I am on my back. Lisa's room greets me, as perfect looking as always. The only thing out of place is the clothes Lisa ripped off me last night, which are still on the floor.

I grab them, wondering how Lisa walked past them without going all OCD. I move to her closet and grab one of her tops, pulling it on before pulling the pants and jeans on which are on the floor.

Once dressed, I step out of her bedroom, hearing voices in the sitting room. I move to my own room, seeing Jisoo still sprawled out on the bed. I walk over and notice the painkillers are gone and the water has been drunk.

I see she still looks a mess and has been drooling.

I step back out of the room and go into the sitting room, where Lisa and Taehyun are on the sofa, both dressed. I am surprised to see Lisa looks showered and ready for the day.

"Hey, how long have you two been up?" I question, shuffling to the kitchen and grabbing some coffee.

"About ten minutes." Lisa answers when I come back in. I nod and move to the seat beside the coffee table and glance at the TV seeing them playing some PlayStation game.

"Should I phone work?" Taehyun asks, giving me a sidelong glance. I bite my lip, glancing towards the hall.

"No. They are sorting this out." I say, standing again and walking out of the door before they can speak.

I rush up the stairs to Rosé's apartment, knocking on the door until Dahyun answers, looking like she is just up. I push past her and bang on Rosé's door before simply barging in.

She is half hanging off the bed, snoring loudly. I roll my eyes as I rush over and shake her awake. She jumps, screwing her face up and turning away from me.

"Rosé, get up!" I demand, pulling the covers off her.

"No. I told you, I want to be alone."

"Well, I gave you last night. Now, this is going to be sorted out. Come on." I say, tugging her arm until she begrudgingly sits up and sleepily allows me to pull her out of the flat.

"Jennie, where are we going?" She asks, halfway out of the apartment. I don't reply, tugging her down the stairs and pushing my own flat door open.

Taehyun and Lisa watch me, looking amused as I drag Rosé to the sofa and push her between Lisa and Taehyun, pointing between them, saying "Don't let her move."

I then proceed to walk to my room and waken Jisoo, who I also have to fight with to get her out of bed. However, it isn't long before I am dragging her down the hall.

"Jennie, I don't feel well!" She says, half leaning on me. We round the corner and Rosé and Jisoo both freeze, eyes wide.

Lisa and Taehyun both suddenly look awkward and slowly move off the sofa while I continue to drag Jisoo to the sofa and set her down beside her.

"Ok. You two are to sit here and talk it out. I refuse to have this go on any longer. Look at you both. You both look rough and tired. Now, make up as friends or as a couple." I demand, turning and pulling the other two into the hallway, turning the corner before I press myself to the wall, listening.

Lisa presses up against me, listening as well. I glance back to see Taehyun standing back. He meets my eye and raises his eyebrow. "Don't you think they deserve privacy?"

"What if one tries to leave? If we don't listen, we can't stop them." Lisa whispers. I smile, nodding in agreement. Taehyun rolls her eyes, yet doesn't object.