Chapter One

Author POV

It was the final year at Hogwarts. Everyone was.... Glumly... Why?... Because of the lives that were lost during the war.

The most glumy of them all were the Slytherin's. They were all hiding in the bag, while the new headmaster was making the big speech for the new first years.

A particular Slytherin had his head down, trying not to cry. His name was Draco Malfoy. Why was her crying? He was happy to be alive, scared of what the new year will bring, and most importantly sad, because he knew for sure his crush wouldn't like him.

He blamed himself for it, because if he wasn't a prat during first year, he could have acquired a few more friends. If you haven't guessed it already, his crush is Harry. Harry Potter. The boy who lived.

Draco

I was sad. As soon as I walked into the Hall, everyone pointed and staired, and Weasle bee was the worst, yelling out "Death Eater!"

He was slapped in the arm by Harry, who was also looking at me.

I was zoned out, thinking of how handsome my crush is, when  I heard the headmaster say that were sharing a dorm with the Gryffindors.

I smiled, and I saw Harry do the same. He told us that the names were gonna be on the door of the rooms.

Then we had our feast. I ate so fast, I couldn't wait. Harry and I got up together, unintentionally, and both ran to Gryffindor tower.

"HonyDukes." Harry said, the portrait swung open. We both ran upstairs and looked at the first door.

Room 1

Draco Malfoy
Blaise Zabine
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley

I smiled. I got to share a room with my best friend, and my crush! Harry opened the door.

"You first Dr- Malfoy." He studdered and blushed. I giggled quietly and walked in, to see our stuff, plus half of the room was red, the other green.

"Top bunk!" Harry yelled, jumping on the top bunk of the red side. I chuckled and took the bottom of the red as well.

I finished packing and was reading the potions study book, when Harry popped his head from on top of the bed, his hair hanging down, and his scar visible.

I chuckled. "Hi H-Potter." He smiled. "Let's start over!" Then he stuck his hand towards me. "Friends Draco?"

I smiled and blushed, grabbing his hand and shaking it. "Friends Harry."

He smiled wide, and pulled himself back onto the bed, before jumping down, and sitting down really close next to me.

"Whatcha reading?"

"Just studying for potions." He groaned. "Ughhh so boringggg" I chuckled. After a while of him sitting next to me, I dicided u wanted to get to know him a little bit. "Harry?" No answer.

"Harry?" I asked and again, no answer. I looked down to see his head was on my shoulder, and he was sleeping. I smiled and blushed, covering the both of us.

Just then Blaise and Ron burst in.

"What in the-"

To be continued

I hoped you liked the first chapter!! Please comment and vote!!