Chapter 5

Draco's POV

Oh my God... What did I just do?!

I looked down at Harry to see that he was still asleep. Thank God. I don't know what I would have done if he was awake.

I moved him next to me on the bed and sat up, stretching my non injured arm.

Madam Pomfrey moved the curtain aside and brought me a bottle full of a bluish colored potion.

"Take this Malfoy. It will help you control your temper when you turn half wolf." Madam Pomfrey explained while I drank it.

"Thanks. And when can I go back to the dorms?" I asked, glancing at Harry.

"You can go back tomorrow. Your arm should be healed by then." I nodded and she walked out.

I got comfortable next to Harry and fell back to sleep.

~~~🌹~~~

Harry's POV

I yawned and woke up, to the sound of crying. I opened my eyes slightly to see Ron on the floor, sobbing, and Hermione in-between Pansy and Blaise.

"D-Dray?" I mumbled, and everyone snapped there heads to look at me. I cowered into Draco's side, not liking the attention.

Draco waved his hand and everyone averted there gaze. He looked down and me and smiled. "Good morning Harry. And yes?"

"Why is Ron crying on the floor?" I yawned. Dray chuckled before looking down at Ron.

"Want to explain Weasley?" He growled slightly. I snuggled closer to him as Ron looked up at me.

"IM SORRY HARRY!" He yelled out. "Shut up you git! There's others that are sleeping!" Draco hissed.

Ron cringed but lowered his voice. "I'm really sorry about everything that I did. I shouldn't have called you a fag... Cause I'm one two..."

Everyone in the room gasped, and Ron's cheeks turned pink. I giggled. "I forgive you Ron. And you got to tell me who made you this way." I smirked.

He blushed even more and hid his face, but not before stealing a glance at Blaise, which I saw.

"Ohhh I saw that." I smirked even more, and Ron turned redder than his hair. "Hey Blaise?"

He looked at me. "Yeah?" My smirked widened. "What's your sexuality?" He choked on his spit and started coughing. "U-uh? W-what?"

I giggled. "You heard me." Dray chuckled, and whispered in my ear, "Blairon?" I nodded and whispered back, "Blairon."

"W-well... I-im gay..." He blushed. I giggled and cheered. "Now to make my ship come true!" Dray chuckled and Blaise blushed.

I yawned and stretched. "Dray..." He looked over at me. "Hmm?" I yawned again and he smiled. "I still tired. " Dray held me closer and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I swear sometimes you act like a child." Dray chuckled, wrapping the blanket around me.

I giggled and closed my eyes. "S-shut up..." I fell asleep.