Chapter 4

TW: offensive language to gay people (btw no hate. I love gay people. I think there amazing and brave people)

In came Blaise.

"Hey... How are the both of you?" He said, coming to sit on the side of the bed.

"I'm fine. Just a little sore.... And Harry fell asleep crying..." I mumbled. He looked at Harry's face, where tear stains and bags under his eyes showed.

"Poor thing. I still can't believe his "friends" did that to him..." We both looked at each other, and mentally promised each other to protect Harry.

                           ~~~🌹~~~

Harry woke up and hour later, yawing and curling closer to me. I chuckled, and slightly moved my arm to a more comfortable position, being around his shoulder.

"Hey Harry. How'd you sleep?" He looked up at me and rubbed his eyes, kinda like a kid, whick made me smile.

"I-it was good. Still tired tho...." And he laid his head back on my chest, yawning once again.

I chuckled. "Come on Harry! I wanna talk!" He whined but sat up, and rubbed his eyes once again.

"What do you want to talk 'bout Draco?" He mumbled, still kind of asleep.

I chuckled but then frowned. "Mind telling me about what happened between you and your friends? I mean they shouldn't haven't gone that far, even if your friends with me. They should be fine with it.... Is there something else wrong with us being friends?"

He stilled, and I was afraid I said the wrong think, but then he grabbed my hand. "I-I'll tell you..."

                         {Flashback}

Harry's POV

I was chatting with Ron and Hermione in the library, when you came in and started fighting me, as usual.

After you left, Ron noticed that I had a slight blush on my cheeks and asked me about it.

That's when.... I told the both of them I was gay... Hermione excepted me but Ron.... He slapped me.... Telling me I was a faggot.

                   {Flashback over}

I was crying by the time I finished. "And by that time he was starting to get colder to me.... And then when I declared that we we're friends, he lost it...."

Draco hugged me, and I sobbed into his chest. There was another knock on the door and Draco told the person to go away.

"Harry? Malfoy? Can I come in?" It was 'mione. I felt Draco look down at me, and I nodded.

"Come in!" Draco said, and 'mione walked in, holding a two boxes, one wrapped in red and gold wrapping paper, and the other in Silver and Green.

"These are apology gifts.... I understand if you don't take them. I just want apologize for Ron's actions... It wasn't right of him to do that."

"It's ok 'mione. I understand Weasley doesn't like me being gay and friends with Draco..." I sniffed, and I felt Draco wrap his arms tighter around me.

I heard 'mione gasp, but felt Draco reach the arm around me out, probably to get the presents from 'mione, but I wasn't sure until I heard the rustling of paper, for my head was burried in Draco's chest.

"I'll leave you two alone then." And she left. I turned my body, so my head was facing towards the presents.

"Ones for me, and the other is for you. Want me to open it for you, or do you plan on moving?" Draco asked, chuckling when I shook my head.

"Alright." He opened my present and I found a box containing a leather bracelet with a wolf ingraved in it.

Draco's present was similar to mine, but with a dragon instead of a wolf.

Harry's:

Draco:

Draco helped me put the bracelet on, and I helped him with his

I snuggled back up with Draco, and he chuckled. "What's with all the cuddling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Don't know. Just want cuddles..." I blushes, yawning after my sentence.

"If I didn't know any better I would think your on the pain relever potion and not me." He chuckled.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, on the edge of falling asleep. I was about to drift off to Dreamland when I felt Draco kiss my forehead.

I blushes and smiled, falling alseep, dreams full of Draco and what we could be....

But he wasn't gay....