Chapter 2

"What the-"

Weasley ran over to us, and yanked Harry off the bed, waking and startling him. Harry glared up and Weasley glared back.

"What the hell Ron?! I was comfortable!" Harry yelled, getting up.

"You were laying on a bloody death eater!" Weasley yelled back, and I cringed.

Harry slapped him, and we all gasped. "Ron... I've made up with him, and we're friends now. And I won't let you call him that again."

Weasley growled. "Fine. Be with bloody Malfoy. But just so you know, this is the end of our friendship." And with that, he walked out, leaving a shocked Harry in his wake.

Harry stood still, staring at nothing as tears formed in his eyes. Blaise walked over to the green side of the room, and laid on the top bunk.

I got up and walked over to Harry. "Harry...?" He broke into sobs, and I didn't know what to do. I wrapped my arms around him, and he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shhh Harry. It's ok. He was being a prat." I whispered. "Y-you don't get it... H-he was my f-first ever friend..." Harry continued to sob.

I gently led him to the bed, and he laid down. I laid next to him, and he cuddled into me, still crying.

I covered the both of us up, and held Harry close untill he fell asleep.

I just stroked his hair, and his breath slowed. "Draco?" Blaise asked. I hummed in response.

"So we're friends with the Gryffindors? Or at least Potter?" He asked. "Yeah... I hope you don't mind that." I replied.

"It's fine. As long as he doesn't say anything to offend us."

"I don't think he will. Remember? He slapped Wesley for calling me a death eater." I held him tighter to me, and I saw a small smile form on his face.

"Mhm. Anyway, goodnight." "Goodnight."

~~~

The next day Harry and I walked to the great Hall together. People were staring at us, and they were smiling.

"Draco...." Harry whispered under his breath. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "C-can I sit at y-your table...?"

"I don't see why not Harry," I said, smiling. He smiled back and we both sat down. Blaise sat next to me, and Pansy sat next to Harry.

Harry flinched and leaned into my side. I looked at Pansy who was smiling sadly. "Don't worry Potter. Blaise told me everything."

Harry relaxed. "Y-you can call m-me Harry. I-if you'd like. B-both of you..." He mumbled.

Both Blaise and Pansy smiled. Then I heard Weasley yell, "Potter's a betrayal to Gryffindor!!!" And a chorus of yells from the Gryffindor table followed suit, agreeing with him.

Harry teared up, and ran out the Hall. Blaise, Pansy, and I followed him, but not before throwing the Gryffindorks a glare.

We dicided to split up to search for him. I looked around the castle grounds, when I heard a scream from the forbidden forest.

I ran in.