Chapter 7

Author's POV

It's been about a week since Draco got out of the hospital. Harry has been persistent about staying next to Draco every where they went.

He would feel sad and depressed every time they didnt have a class together, which was only a few.

Draco didn't mind Harry's clingyness. He actually thought it was cute, and Harry's friends explained ideas about what happened in his past.

Draco's POV

I am currently laying on my bed in the slytherin common room, with Harry laying on my chest. I kinda feel bad for bulling him and his friends after they told me what happened in his childhood. 

"Mm... Draco?" I felf Harry mumble against my skin. "Yeah, Harry?" I asked, and he snored. I chuchled and pulled the blankets farther up on us. He is so cute when he sleep talks. Just then Blaise burt into my room. "DRACO-" "Shut up you idiot!" I whisper-yelled as I felt Harry snuggle closer and whine a little.

"S-sorry! Anyway, I need help!" Blaise said. "what kind of help? If its potions then nope. Not helping." He rolled his eyes. "Not that you idiot! Love help! I have a crush!"

I smirked. "Who? Weasley?" He blushed slightly then looked down. "Y-yeah... Him... "

My smirk widened, and then I frowned. I really don't know what he likes and dislikes. You can ask Harry or Granger though."

"Yeah! I'll ask Hermione since Harry's being a cuddle bug. " Blaise smirked as he gestured at our position. I was laying on my back, and Harry's head was laying on my chest, and his leg intertwined with mine.

"Shut up idiot. Go get your manz!" I exclaimed quietly, and Blaise shook his head, chuckling. "Harry's rubbing off on you bro."

"Whatever! Just go!" I ushered him to get out, and he did, still chuckling. I sighed and got comfy again, before drifting off to sleep