Chapter 8

Harry

When I woke up, my head was moving up and down my resting spot, and when I looked up, I was meet with a beautiful boy. Draco, still sleeping soundly.

I giggled and got up, carful not to disturb him. I yawned and stretched, just as Ron burst into the room, followed by an angry Hermione. "Harry Potter! Get up! Your late!" She yelled, causing Draco to wake with a start.

"Oh, sorry Draco. Harry you have Quidditch practice. Hurry." She said, and walked back out. Ron colapsed on the floor, gasping for air. "You ok mate?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Shes bloody scary mate," He mumbled and I giggled. Draco wrapped his arms around me from behind. "stay..." he mumbled. I shook my head. "Sorry Dray I can't. I would if I wasn't the seeker and captain." I felt him pout against my skin, and he lossened his grip.

"Oh, btw Weasley, How are you and Blaise?" Draco asked, causing Ron to go red. "w-we're dating.." he mumbled, and I squealed, causing Draco to chuckle, and Ron to go redder than his hair.

Ron walked out the door. "I-i'll wait for you outside." I nodded, and grabbed my Quidditch gear and headed to the bathroom to change.

"Why not change out here?" I could practically hear the smirk in Draco's voice. I flushed red, and slammed the door to the bathroom shut, hearing him laugh.

I changed and walked out, still red. "No cuddles tonight. I'm sleeping in the Griffindor dorms tonight."

He pouted as I walked to the door. "Noooooo  I'm sorry Ravennnnnnn." I blushed at the nickname, but shook my head and walked out.

--------🌹--------

I was chasing the snitch, when Ginny called me over. I quickly caught it, and flew down. I landed softly, and dismounted.

"Yeah Gin?" I asked, moving my wind moved hair out of my eyes.

She was blushing and looking down. "I-I um... Can I talk to you tonight at 6 in the Room of Requirement?"

"Sure! See you then!" I waves and dicided i would stop for the day. I put up my firebolt and headed back inside the castle to the Slytherin common rooms.

Draco was walking there as well, and I ran up to catch up to him. "Draco!" He looked over and dropped his things and opened his arms, as I ran to him like the cliche muggle movies.

He spun me around as I giggled. "I missed you my Raven." He said, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I giggled as his breath tickled my neck. "I missed you too Dray."

He let me go and picked up his stuff before saying the password and letting me walk in first. We headed to his room, and climbed in bed, snuggling each other.

"Hey Dray?" I asked after a little while of comfortable silence. "Hm?" He hummed, tickling my skin. "I have to meet Ginny in a little bit."

He groaned and hugged me tighter. "Nuuuuu don't leave."

I giggled. "I promise I'll be quick ok?" I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 5:30. 'i have to go now."

He tightened his hold even more. "No. Stay."

I moved out of his hold, and he whined. I giggled. "I'll be back soon. Promise." He mumbled a "fine." And I left.

I walked into the room to see it was covered with red peddles and candles. I looked around and saw Ginny standing in the middle of the room.

"I didn't think you would come." She said, and I smiled, looking around. "What's all this for?"

She walked up to me. "I like you Harry." Then she kissed me.