Chapter 10

Harry

"GO GRYFFINDOR!"

"GO RAVENCLAW!

I circled the arena for the snitch. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cho do the same. I few over the stadium and winked at Draco, who was wearing a Gryffindor scarf.

He blushed and I felt the slight flutter of wings and turned around, and dove after the snitch.

"And it looks like Potter has found the Snitch, Chang on his heels, or bristles!" Hermione was our announcer.

I ignored her and focused on not hitting anything. I caught the snitch and everyone cheered.

I landed on the ground and immediately go tackled with someone with blonde hair. I smiled and hugged Draco tightly.

"Congrats Harry! You did it I knew you could!" He looked up at me, smiling wide. Ron helped the both of us up as the team surrounded us.

The Gryffindors ran down and congratulated me in my win. I smiled wide, but then grew surprised when I heard a growl. Everyone parted to see a red Draco. I chuckled and grabbed his arms, dragging him to the room of requirement.

"You ok Draco? I asked, thinking of a couch with a coffee table with drinks and sweets. He nodded and we sat down. I handed him the bottle of soda and a cauldron cake. He smiled at me and took a bite.

"So... what was that about?" I asked him and his face reddened as he shrugged. "I-I don't know... It's just that, when everyone was hugging you, I felt really jealous and possessive over you, like I felt like everyone was trying to take you away from me." 

I looked at him shocked. What...? Is that part of what happens to a werewolf? I thought of books about werewolfs and they appeared on the coffee table. Draco jumped slightly but relaxed and continued eating his sweets.

I started looking through the books about his recent behaviors, but most of the books consisted of how to hunt and kill werewolfs and what you should and should not do when encountering a werewolf.

I got to the last book and started giving up when I found a chapter that would help me. I read through it and gasped. Draco looked over at me confused. He swallowed his bite of a sugar quill. "What? What's wrong Harry?"

"I'm you mate..." I replied, still in shock.

"What?!"