One

Aloha's POV:
It's another beautiful day here in Inkopolis, after everything that's happened in just a few months I'm kinda surprised it went by so fast. Here's the recap in Inkopolis, Team Blue is still the ridiculous funny group in the Square, Team Yellow-Green is becoming a better group every day, Emperor is now back from his training but he said he won't be join his team anytime soon he has retired for the time being, things have changed a lot in just a few months heck! So have I.

Oh! By the way names Aloha~ I'm a pink squid and a member of the S4, people say I'm a flirtatious squid and a party animal, they are correct but to be honest My eyes are set on one squid and one squid only~ if I tell people who this squid is then they would be completely shocked.

But I'll say anyway he's my height, a totally strict squid and very serious when it comes to battle tactics, if you haven't guessed it's well~ it's the S4 member....Army.

I have liked Army for a while now I know, I know he's totally my opposite but he's just something else that I can't place. So yeah that's what's happening here in Inkopolis Square I'm actually on my way to a S4 meeting. It's been a while since I've seen Army and the other's....buuttt~ I couldn't careless about seeing the others I just care about seeing Army....

_Inkopolis Square_

I'm finally in the Square where are normal S4 meeting are held and then I finally see two inklings sitting at a table in the middle of the Square I skip up to them and greet the other S4 members.

"Hi Mask and Skull~" I said in such a cheerful tone to the purple and Cyan color squids.
"Hey..."
"Mmm..." 
both of them greeted me so warmly... I then realize that Army isn't here...

"Hey! Uh were is Army?"
"He's running a little late today..." Mask said while he was on his phone playing a video game I bet
"He's never late.."
"He is today. I hope for not much longer the price down will end soon." Skull said looking to his side.
"But-" was all I got out before I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey sorry I'm late. I was busy with some work.." he wore his normal clothes but they looked more clean then they usually do.

"YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LATE YOU ARE...." Mask got up with his phone in one hand.
"The Price Down Is Going To End Soon. Once We Are Done Here It Will End!" Skull said taking a stand.

"Is there somewhere you have to be?" Army spoke in a flat tone
"...you know I hate the sun...and I've stayed out here for ten minutes waiting for YOU to show up...." Mask began to say to Army.
"And what about you Skull?" Army looked over to the purple squid

"There was a down price at the candy store and I wanted to get a few pieces." Skull looked at Army in the eyes and they just had a stare off until it got old so I broke them up.

"Okay enough you two. Let's just get this meeting started, then you all can do your things."
They all agreed and then moved with the meeting.

_10 Minutes Later_

"And that's all for now!" Army said closing his manual with one hand.
"Great...I'm leaving..." Mask got up and started to fast walk away
"I'm going to get some candy." Skull left...but went in the wrong direction.

That just left me and Army
"So...why were you late?~"
"None of your concern. I"ll be leaving now, I have other business to attend to" Army got up and walked away

"Later Curry Boy~"

Army then turned around to face me, with the most irritated look EVER!
"What did you call me?"
"Oh nothing go along with your day~"
And so he did and left me alone in the square, I hummed to myself then left the table to see my friends.

-this is my first one so please don't hate me....