Five

Aloha POV:
Today is the day me and my team work on our strategy. I'm so excited to be honest, my team on the other hand feels some other way they don't really like how Army's Team Orange is helping us, but we do need to have some strategy on our side so I say we do so!

Aloha walks to the square where he is met with his teammates. Diver is sitting in a chair with his head back, while Straw and Octoglasses are talking and looking at there phones.

"I'm here!~ you all ready~" Aloha jumped over to his teammates who are now looking at there leader
"I sure am!~" Octoglasses said with a smile
"...Uh yeah I am!" Straw stands up and walks over to Aloha

"Sure why not." Diver said still sitting and looking at the sky
"Alright Let's go! Army is already there~"
Aloha walked off with the two pink female inklings following behind. Diver looks over at them, sighs, gets up, and follows them.

"They seem to be a few minutes behind schedule." Blue sailor said
"Maybe we should leave. I'm tired of waiting."
White sailor said over to Forge.
"What do say sir, should we head out?"
Forge looked over to Army who is standing looking out into the distance.

"No. They're not like us so we shouldn't expect them to be on time. Five more minutes and then we can head off."

Army spoke with his hands behind his back.

"Sir!"

They spoke together. Then blue sailor spotted them
"I see them commander!"
Army then turns around to see the group of pink inklings heading there way.

"Army good to see you again~" Aloha said in his sing song tone with a perfect smile. Army sighed then walked over to Aloha.

"Your late"

"Oh come on I'm not that late!" Aloha said in a sassy tone with his hands on his hips
"Ten minutes behind schedule." Army spoke in a serious way that it gave Aloha a shiver.

"Well okay...my bad I'm sorry for keeping you and your team." Aloha looked at Army in a sad way that it made Army feel bad for even bringing up his tardiness.

"It's..okay just don't be late again or me and my team won't have any problem leaving next time!"
Aloha smiles at the thought of Army waiting a while for him and his team to show. It was really sweet of him. Aloha nods his head and walked passed Army.

"Alright Team Orange! Show us what you got!" Aloha pointed a finger at the team. Army smiles slightly at the fact Aloha is actually happy to do this.

"Alright you heard him team lest show them." Army said walking with his hands behind his back.
"Sir!" The three Orange squids said together
They all started to walk of with Aloha and Army leading them to there spawns. While Diver kinda lags behind the group with Straw.

"They call Army Sir. Heh that's a little weird don't you think?" Diver asked Straw
"In a way...but it shows that they really respect Army, and I think that's just adorable~" straw said skipping ahead of Diver. He just groans and follows.

They are at the stage Musselforge Fitness and Team Pink Is divided into two groups of two. Aloha and Octoglasses and Diver and Straw. Each will go head on head.

"Okay just a few tips Aloha no matter what you stick to your side of the map, that's what your worst at you tend to jump away when you see a challenge that's somewhere else. Don't leave you teammate! Octoglasses be sure to keep your eyes up, don't look at the ground, you sometimes do that, be sure to back up Aloha okay! And also us your writing hand to hold the front of your weapon and your left to shoot. You will have a bet grip."

Army said placing her hands in the right spot of her weapon. Aloha looked over and saw how close Army was to Octo. It made him jealous in a way.
"Yup!" She said with a smile. He smiled back then began to speak.