Seven

"Aloha!~" Octoglasses waves to her team leader. Diver, Straw, and Octoglasses are waiting by the tower to enter the stage.

"Hey~ hope you didn't have to much fun with out me~" Aloha winked toward his team.
"So where is everyone?" Aloha asked
"Team Yellow-Green already showed up. They went inside where Team Orange is at." Diver told Aloha who was already skipping ahead.

"Well let's go~ don't want them waiting any longer~"
The team follow their happy leader into the tower, and then their all transported to Kelp Dome. Once they arrived there Aloha could see Army and his teammates, along with Team Yellow-Green.

Forge was making small conversation with her teammates and also with Uniform, while Army, Rider, Stealth, and Bamboo were talking together. About what? I don't know.

"Hey~" Aloha sang to the two teams, Army faces the Pink Team and Aloha could see a small smile on his face.

"Finally you show!" Rider spoke to the Pink squids
"Well sorry lost track of time.." Aloha huffed our crossing his arms.
"Seems like they lack on time." Rider said under his breath but Army was close enough to hear.
"No matter. We only assisted them on strategy, not time management." Rider only sighed and waited for them to be ready.

Team Yellow-Green are now at their spawn and so is Team Pink. All that waits is for the time to start.
"Everyone ready!!" Army yelled from the stands
"You Bet!~" Aloha yelled
"Yeah!" Rider responded

3
2
1
GO!!

Aloha doesn't waste time he jumps down off the small tower and starts to ink the back around his spawn.
"Wait. HOLD ON! We need to plan our attacks." Aloha stopped the group. They all just waited and held full ears to their leader.

"What you got?" Diver questioned
"I'll ink this back area, Straw you take take the left side and work your way around to the center...Diver take the rail and start to ink around, and Octoglasses take the left side then head start for Team Yellow-Greens spawn and ink around there as much as you can.."

they all look at their leader with smiles and nod in agreement, and then spread off into their directions they were told to go. Aloha smiles to himself and starts to Ink.

"Aloha gave his orders" Forge said
"Yeah. And Team Yellow-Green are already inking fast...but also very smoothly." Army replies to Forge
"They have been getting better everyday. Their a..good team." Sailor Blue spoke
"Yes, they also have strategy down as well." Sailor white spoke.

"Rider! I'll take the rial is that alright?" Stealth asked his leader. Rider thought to himself for a second and then replied.
"Yeah go on ahead!" Rider grinned then ran off. Stealth nods then runs up the rails, and starts to ink around him.

"Bamboo take the left side. When you meet Straw splat her back to spawn, Uniform the right side, use your special when I say so okay. We'll need it later."

The two Yellow-Green inklings nod and start to ink, Rider starts to ink as well. He made it to the central area and inks around the smalls tower, but then he's stopped by Diver who jumped down from his spot to try and splat Rider.

"Got you!" Diver said but missed only by a hair, Rider did have time to swim away for him to get a good angle to swing his roller toward Diver, but then Diver was... smiling. Rider then had the feeling to turn around and there he saw Straw already Attacking,

"Riders trapped!" Uniform yelled from where she is at. The others heard, when Rider was about to be splatted Straw was gone. Rider looked in the direction and then saw Stealth standing from a far aiming his weapon were Straw was at a second ago.
"!..." when Rider turned back to face Diver he was also gone.