Ten

_ALOHA_
After that wonderful night I had with Army things seem to get better everyday. Army and I hang out about three times in a week and once in the weekend, me and him have gotten closer together, I like hanging with him...but...my team doesn't know about us meeting up, I honestly don't think Army even told his teammates.

So I suppose we are keep 'us' on the low. Actually I'm meeting him today, well it's a S4 meeting but I still get to see him~

I'm now in the square with Skull, Mask, and yes of course Curry boy~. Skull, Mask, and Me sit while Army stands and lets us take a look at his strategy's and tactics he has for the next battle. Mask and Army bicker over something that I honestly don't care for I just want to leave and see if Army wants to hang... (am I getting to clingy?) I thought then was snapped into reality when Army closed his manual with his left hand

"Okay...later guys..." Skull got up and went of somewhere that I bet he didn't me to go.
"I guess I have to see you around...later you two..."
Mask left as he lazily waved his hand at us. And now left Army and Me.

Army was now walking away without saying a word which made me feel kinda sad in a way. So I got up and walked over to him.
"Where you going?" Army looked over at me with a tired stare and I can tell he was not having it.
"Home. I didn't sleep well last night." Army slowly walked.

" *gasp* Army didn't sleep last night oh no." Army looks over at Aloha with his tired expression.
"Shut up." Army sighed out, then realized Aloha was still walking with him.
"Why are you following me?" Aloha looked away a little so Army couldn't see his small blush creeping up.
"I actually wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. But since your tired I guess-" Army then cuts Aloha off which made him jump just a bit.
"No. Umm we can hang out at my house, my team is not coming by today so it's fine." Aloha beamed at those words.
(Me and Army in his house without no one there...)

Army and Aloha are inside the house. Army walks to his room to change into something else.
"Sit on the couch if you like, I'll be back." Army then was out of sight, which got Aloha curious on what Army has in his house.
(I've never really seen the inside before...) Aloha then walks around the living room looking at a book shelf that's neatly organized. (Of course it's perfectly aligned)
"What's this?" Aloha then sees a photo of a young Army playing the piano.
(My cod what didn't his family make him do?) Aloha then picks up the frame that the photo was in.
(Cute~)

"I see your snooping." Army said that made Aloha panic, and put the frame back in place
"Oh! Army I didn't hear you come in.." Aloha had a nervous smile on.
"That no excuse." Army walks over to Aloha then turns to look at the photo he was just looking at.
"You play?" Aloha asked
"Long time ago. It's the only thing that my parents let me do on my own." Army looked at the photo with a blank face, like he had no emotion towards it.

"Was it fun?" Army sighed and walks to the couch then sits.
(I'm sorry did he just ignore my question!?)
"So want to watch a movie." Army said picking up his controller and turning the t.v on.
(This Squid Did!!!) Aloha puffed his cheeks and sighed out.
"You alright?" Army looks over toward Aloha.
"Just fine like lime~" Aloha laughed and sat next to Army, who held a 'what the F' look.
"What's that suppose to-"
"Never mind that! What are we watching?" Aloha cut Army off. He sighed once more and looked though his record movies.

They picked a who done it type of movie. Aloha actually enjoyed it he did whine and pout about it at first because the cover didn't look cool, but he did shut his mouth about ten minutes into the movie.

The movie ended and Aloha looked through the credits.
"That. Was surprisingly great! I get why you like it Ar-" Aloha stopped himself as he saw Army leaning his head up against the arm rest with a pillow in his arms.
(He's hugging the pillow~) Aloha smiles and keeps looking at him until a thought creeps up into his mind.
(Should I kiss him...) Aloha then started to blush and cover his face. (No No! Aloha! that's wrong he's sleeping...he's sleeping...humm. He won't know that I kissed him...because he's sleeping...)

Aloha takes a look over at the sleeping squid.
(I got to test this before I go in.) Aloha then pokes the sleeping squid. Nothing.
(Okay...he's probably a deep sleeper.) Aloha gets up from his place and sits on the floor to look at Army.
(Cod Aloha this is dangerous..) he looks away then covered his mouth and takes a look back.
(He looks so peaceful! ...why must he look like this!!)

Aloha finally gets the courage that he needs to get this done. Slowly leans his head toward Army's, hovers over his lips, and can feel his warm breath.
(Just one.) Aloha then pushes his lips onto Army's, this kiss lasted for about 30 seconds and Aloha was about to pull away when he felt Army kiss back slowly.

(WTFF!!!) Aloha was startled at this action from him. Army still has his eyes closed so to Aloha he thought Army was dreaming.
Army and Aloha then part ways, as they did Aloha fell backwards onto the floor with a thud.
(Shit!!) Aloha's cheeks were hot pink he felt like they could explode at any moment.

-Knock Knock-
Army then slowly starts to wake up from the noise he heard. (Wait. He heard that but not me...) Aloha still laid on the floor with his arms spread out. Army finally realized that Aloha was on the floor and went to look at him.
"Aloha you alright." Army spoke has he leaned on his knees to look down at the laid back Aloha.
"Yeah yeah. Just answer the door..." Aloha softly let out.
"So I wasn't dreaming when I heard that?" Army then hummed and walked to the door, he then was greeted by Forge.

"Army we need to talk." Aloha then shot his head up as he still laid on the floor.
"Alright what for?" Army steps by to let Forge walk into his home.
"Well about-" Forge then spots Aloha on the floor
"Oh! I didn't realize you had company...from Aloha"
Aloha then got up and brushed himself off.
"Yeah me and Army were just hang out~" Aloha smiled towards her
"Really you two?"

"What is it that we need to discuss!?" Army said sharply more then he intended to, Forge looked over at her Captain with a questionable look.
"My apologies Forge, Aloha may you leave us." Army turned to the pink squid.

"Oh...um. Sure..." Aloha walks himself out, he didn't like the fact that he's leaving those two alone since she needed to talk to him...alone...

-I honestly don't think I did well on this one...