Six

"Do you want to hang out?" Aloha asked still holding on to Army's wrist, Army noticed Where Alohas hand is, he looked down then so did Aloha because he noticed Army was looking down, then Aloha took his hand way.

"S-sorry...so how about it you want to hang?"
"I thought you said you were tired and you wanted to go home?" Army said calling back on what Aloha said.

"..well Army I was tired but I'm not anymore. Come on it will be fun~" Aloha spoke while wrapping his arm around Army's shoulders, Army lets out a sigh then removes Alohas arm.

"...sure why not I don't really have anything to do." Army crosses his arms looking at Aloha. But the pink squid just smiles all stupid like, then grabs Army's hand and drags him away.

"Aloha! Slow down I'm not as fast as you!!" Army said trying to keep up with the fast moving squid.
"Sorry no can do!! I want to get where We're going so we could be there sooner!!" Aloha smiled and laughed a little. That small laugh formed a smile on Army's face. He actually really likes to hear Aloha laugh. It made him happy.

The two run for a few more minutes and then they arrive at their destination.

"A cafe!?" Army said while huffing a little. Aloha looks over to Army and smiles then gives out a "Yup~ come on you'll like this place~" Aloha reaches out and holds Army's hand as they walk in.

"I've never been here?" Army said looking around while in the cafe
"Well~ it's kind of on the low~ it's a nice cafe just not many people know about it. So I kind think of it as a private cafe~" Aloha smiles

"Well okay." Army and Aloha walk over to a booth that is in the back so we're they can just talk. They both are seated and then just take in the silence for a while before Aloha decided to speak.

"So...what made you start taking notes anyway...on peoples strategy that is."
"Oh. Well it wasn't really my choice..my parents wanted me to be prepared when I started turf wars, so they're the ones that got me into taking notes." Army spoke with no emotion nor was there even a emotion on his face.
"Did you like it?" Aloha asked

"Not at first no. My family is known for being ready and prepared. If you're unprepared then you'll never be ready. That's what they always told me."

"How old were you when you got into it?"

"...five I think. I was really young. They made me start after I could learn how to hold a pencil."

"Geez...your family seems a little strict..."

"Yes they are. They expect the best out of me." While Army was saying all this Aloha looked more at him. (Army is about the same height as Me, he always folds his hands when he sits, his position is always straight, he never seems to lash out when he's mad.) Aloha thought all this in his head, Apparently he was thinking to long because Army started to wave his hand in his face.

"Aloha you alright?"

"What! Oh. Yeah I'm fine..I'm guessing you didn't really have a free child's life..right." Aloha asked unprepared for the response.

"Yeah your about right. I spent my time in doors. Study, reading, practicing. It was all so exhausting...but there were times when I was aloud to go out and have some fun." Army squeezed his hand while they were still folded together.

(Army's childhood seems miserable..) Aloha thought

"Your probably think 'Wow Army's childhood seems so terrible no wonder he's like this.' Did I get that right?" Army said with a smirk across his face. Aloha looks at him in surprised.

"Well kinda just not the last part, I didn't say that."
"But you do think don't you?" Army looks at Aloha with a straight face.

"..." Aloha stayed quite looking away. This made Army sigh and start to get up.