Eight

Army starts to walk to where Diver pointed at, he then spots the person he was looking for.
"Aloha?" Army called out to the pink squid who was just admiring the setting sky. It complemented Alohas tentacles just right. Aloha then turns over to look at Army.

"Hey~ your not heading home I see" Aloha smiles to the orange squid
"No. I wanted to stay out for a bit."

Silence fell between the two but it wasn't a awkward silence it was more of a warm feeling type of silence. That made both inklings feel something strange.
As they gaze up into the sky together Army decides to speak up.

"It was a very interesting match you put up today."
"Thanks~ I honestly didn't think my team could do something like that. But with you and your team helped...I guess we did!" Aloha showed a bright smile to the orange squid...but it then faded, and Army saw it fade.

"What's wrong?" Army genuinely asked
"...you won't be helping us anymore...right..." Aloha looked at Army is a sad way. He honestly didn't want to hear the answer come out of Army's mouth.

"Well..yeah. I mean, we only agreed to help you out for strategy and I feel like you accomplished that pretty well...so... yours and my team will no longer meet up." Those words...they shot through Aloha like a bullet, Aloha looked away and hugged himself, he didn't want it to end...not like this, and not when it was so fast!

"I Don't Want It To End!" Aloha spoke looking at the ground, while holding himself.

(Why am I acting like this?) Aloha said in his head
"...but..." was all Army could get out. He wasn't very good at comforting people when it comes to these type of situations.

"Please...I actually had a lot of fun with you. You showed me and my team a lot, I just want to..." Aloha hugged himself even tighter that he started to hurt his own arms.

"We still can hang out if you want.." Army said placing a hand on Alohas shoulder, he then flinched at the touch.

"Can we?"

"Of course...I... actually like having fun with you...the other night..it was fun. I never had that much fun before, I'm craving for more!" Army said in a exited tone. Aloha looks over at him with a smile.

"You really are looking for some fun?~" Aloha asked now facing Army.

"Of course! I...I want to got out and have some fun!" Army had a big happy smile on that it made Aloha blush all pink.

"Well...do you want to have some fun tonight?"
Army nodes with a smile, so Aloha takes his hand and runs off with him.

"Aloha! I don't run as fast as you!! You know this!!" Army yelled as he's being dragged somewhere with Aloha leading.

"I know~ you just hang on curry boy~" Aloha said as he winked back at Army. They ran for a few minutes until they arrived at a tall building. Army slowed down at tried to catch his breath, Aloha just looks at the huffing squid with a smile on his face. They way he was breathing in and out so fast..it was kinda sexy

"...why are we at New Albacore Hotel?" Army finally caught his breath and stood up straight.

"Well to party of course~" Aloha looks over to Army, and boy image the most 'I'm going to kill you' face ever! Aloha started to get nervous by the way he was looking at him.

(My cod he actually looks scary...) Aloha thought
"Aloha. Do I look like I'm the type of guy to go into a party!" Army growled out.

"Humm..." Aloha let out and looked up and down at Army's gear. He then snaps his fingers and simply said