Seventeen

_Back Home_
Before they came back home everyone debated on whether or not to leave the hotel. Army wanted to go back home and so did Forge. But Aloha and the rest wanted to stay. But Let's just say Army came out on top, and they went back home.

Everyone gets off the train that they took to get back because they didn't have a car.. Army and the rest walk in the same direction for a short while until he splits off with his teammates.
"..Army!" Aloha calls out walking over to the orange squid.
"Yeah?" Army turns to face Aloha.
"Can..can I go back to your place?" Aloha asks with a shy smile.
"Sure" Army smiles, takes hold of his hand, and leads Aloha back to his home.

_Army's House_
The two squids step inside the clean house. Army felt like he's been gone for days but it's only been two..
"Aloha I'm going to unpack my things, I'll be right back"
"Okay~" Aloha smiles then sits on the near by couch.
Aloha didn't have to wait long for Army to come back.

"So you don't plan on going home anytime soon do you?" Army asks leaning up against the back of the couch. Which too be honest felt weird for him to do.
"Would you like me too leave~" Aloha turns around to face Army with a sly smile.
"..N-no.." Army blushes looking away. Aloha chuckles and turns Army's head toward him with his finger.

"I must say Commander..Your really cute when you blush~" Aloha leans in to kiss Army.
"S-shut up Party animal" Army doesn't refuse the kiss, instead he leans in more and press their lips together.

"You don't expect me to lean over this whole time do you~" Aloha laughs and places his hands on Army's neck and pulls him over the couch.
"Are you happy now?" Army had to break away to say that but went right to kissing him.
Aloha is laying on his back while Army places kisses on his lips.

"Army.." Aloha says quietly
"Humm.." Army lets out that sound to tell Aloha that's he's listening.
The two break away for a short while to talk.
"Could..you kiss my neck..?" Aloha blush's looking away from Army's surprised eyes.
"As you wish" Army smiles then pulls the collar to Alohas shirt down for him to have more access to his neck.

Army hesitates for a short while then plants soft kisses on his neck.
"uhh~" Aloha let's out that soft noise which surprises Army. He moves a little more down ward to his shoulder then kiss and licks there.
Army then unbuttons Aloha shirt more to reveal his chest.
Army was about to lick the middle of his chest and move upward to his neck,
But he heard a knocking on his door.

"Aw Man!!" Aloha whines and sits himself up with his forearms, Army takes a look back at the door while he sits on Alohas lap.
"I'll be back.." Army gets up and heads to the door but turns around.
"Oh and button up your shirt.." Army blushes
"Why? Can't handle my fine body~" Aloha mocks him but smiles.
"..."
Army turns away and goes to answer the door. And to his surprise he finds himself face to face with Navy.
"W-what are you doing here!" Army growls at her, while his arm his blocking the way so she can't enter.
Aloha hears the tone in his voice and gets up to see who it is.
"Look I just want to ta-"
"No. No no no no go away he doesn't wish to see you anymore. Now leave!" Aloha grabs Army's arm and pulls him away from the door so he can slam it in her face.

"Please! Army come on I just want to sort things out between us!" She begs though the door.
"How did she know you where here?" Aloha asks, he faces Army but his attention is at the door.
"Army? You don't plan on hearing her out.."
"I mean...Aloha she may have sold me out in a way, but she's my friend..my one and only childhood friend.." Aloha didn't say anything but he understood.
"Okay.."
Army then let's her inside. She moves over to the couch and sits.

"Well..I was planning on you and me talking privately..but this is better then nothing.."
"Speed it along Navy." Army was getting impatient
"...I'm sorry I told your father about what you said to me..it wasn't right, I know how bad he treats you, I was just upset.. and.." she takes a glance toward Aloha who is starring daggers into her eyes. She turns away and gets nervous, Army can see that she's getting nervous so he tells, Aloha to go into his room and wait there.

"What! Army but!" Army puts a hand up and nods his head to show that it's okay. Aloha sighs then leaves, but not before he gave Navy one more stare.
"Okay now we're alone. Continue."
"I'm sorry..I was.. jealous on how you are more comfortable around him instead of me..I thought you..I don't know, liked me.."
"It's a different type of comfort. With you I'm more comfortable when we're just talking as friends..but with Aloha. He is someone I never knew I can connect with, But I like being around him, he's fun, and someone who isn't like..Me! I enjoy is comfort on another level." Army said looking at her, she trembles for a little bit then looks into his eyes.

"I understand..it's like a guy to guy connection..right"
"Sort of."
"I see. Well do you think we'll ever..be more.. then friends that is?"
Army pauses and looks at her. Aloha loves Army but he didn't listen to him when he said to go wait in his room. Instead he was in the hall listening in.
Army let's out a sigh and says.
"No."

Her eyes pop out in shock.
"W-what..how come?"
Army chuckles a little
"Because I love Aloha" Army said with a smile. Alohas heart is racing with happiness.
"You love Him!?"
"Yeah. Me and him are dating. He's my boyfriend." She stays still and looks down at her feet.
"Navy. I'm not saying this to hurt you, I'm saying this so you can get it through your head. Aloha and I are dating. And I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon." Army said those last words in a serious, deep tone.

"You plan on staying with him.." she looks up at him with tears in her eyes.
"Okay..I understand..Army! I'm so glad you stood up to your father and for finding someone you really truly love!!" She bows then let's herself out.
Silence fell in the house. Army sighs then gets up to lock his door. He then hears foot steps behind him, he turns around to see Aloha walking up to him.
Aloha pushes Army against the door and kisses him intensely.

Army wraps his arms around Aloha neck and kisses him more.
"I love you so much Army.." Aloha breaks away when he said that.
Army leans his head against Alohas
"I love you too"
Aloha then drags him to the couch and pushes him on it, then Aloha climbs right on top.
"You want to continue?" Army asks
"If it's alright with you~"
"Fine." Army pulls Aloha down and switch's positions, so Aloha is laying on the couch.
Army unbuttons Aloha shirt and kisses his chest.
"..did..you mean what you said?" Aloha huffs out
"Humm?" Army lifts his head up
"That me and you. We're..boyfriends?"
Army leans over to Alohas ear and whispers
"We're boyfriends..and I'm not planning on letting you go.." he then bits the tip on Alohas ear.
"A-Army...ahh~" Aloha rests his hand on the back of Army's neck.

_Ten Minuets Later_
"Alright..as much fun this was. I have to go into town." Army gets up and puts his jacket on.
"Can I come with~" Aloha smiles
Army holds out his hand for Aloha to take.
"I wouldn't leave without you" Aloha takes his hand and together the two head into town. And start their new relationship.

{Finished with This story! I saw the comments you put out and I'm doing a PrinzXLaceless next. So stay hooked}