Bonus Epilogue (Part Two)

—-Lloyd's POV—-

"I think I know where we can go on our honeymoon," I say.

Y/n squints in confusion. "Earth?"

"Yup."

"To visit an old battlefield?"

"Well, yeah, but then we'd go to more exciting places, like ((insert dream vacation spot))."

^a/n: my dream destination spot is Nunavut, or somewhere else in the Arctic circle. I want to see the Northern Lights! What about you guys?

"That's actually not a bad idea..."

"When have any of my ideas been bad?"

"Um, a lot."

"Really? When?"

Y/n thinks for a moment.

"See? Never," I say.

"I'm tired, okay! It's hard to think when I want to be asleep right now."

I laugh, then yawn. "How about we continue this conversation in the morning?"

——————a few hours later———-——-

I wake up as the sun shines through the window. Y/n is still asleep, her head adorably buried halfway into the pillow. I smile fondly, not wanting to take her out of this peaceful state.

I quietly slip off the bed and make my way down the hall. As I enter the kitchen, I'm greeted by the smell of pancakes.

"Good morning, Lloyd," Zane says. He's wearing his pink apron and holding a spatula.

"Pancakes!" I reply.

I take a seat at the table across from Clover, who's shyly nibbling at his breakfast.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask the little boy.

He shrugs.

I smile sympathetically." I know how you feel. When I first got here, I didn't really fit in. The others hated me at first, but then I found my place within the family. You'll get used to us pretty soon, noise and all."

"Jason Walker, you get back here right now!" Nya shouts as she runs through the kitchen. "You cannot take a baby away from his mother without asking her first!"

"See what I mean?" I say to Clover.

"What's going on?" Y/n asks, rubbing her eyes as she enters the room. " One minute it was all quiet and peaceful, and the next minute all hell breaks loose!"

"Stop yelling, Nya! You'll wake up Jamie!" Jay laughs, cuddling his son as he runs away from his wife.

Y/n looks mad for a second but then she sees the breakfast on the counter, and her eyes light up.

"Ooh, pancakes!" she says, then sits down between me and Clover.

Zane flips one onto her plate. "Good morning!"

"Yup, it is now."

—————y/n's POV, later———-

"Lloyd?" I call as I stick my head through the doorway of Steep Wisdom.

"I'm in the back!"

Sensei's taking a day off, so the lights of the shop are off, except for in the storage room, which is where Lloyd is.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I find him on top of a ladder, rummaging through the shelves.

"It's got to be in here somewhere," he mutters. "Ah, ha!"