||FOUR - TRUE OR FALSE||

Jayda's POV

"Jug, what's up?" I ask, munching on some chips, as you do.

"Kevin said something about Joaquin knowing something.... Just come to the forest, near the old maple sign." Jughead replied.

"Okay. Be there soon." I answered, and hung up the phone. I changed into a new outfit. A pair of jeans, a shoulderless long-sleeved top and my converse high-tops, accompained with my Serpent jacket.

 A pair of jeans, a shoulderless long-sleeved top and my converse high-tops, accompained with my Serpent jacket

I set off for the forest, and saw Jughead, Betty and Kevin waiting for me.

"Whatever it is we're looking for, Joaquin didn't know if it would help you dad, or make things worse." Kevin said as we neared the sigh.

"Way to my a girl feel better, Kev." I commented, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I guess we're going to find out." Betty said. "And why did he wait so long to tell us?"

"FP called him from jail. Told him to forget about their plan, some contingency plan. He said it was too dangerous." Kevin replied.

"Deja vu." Jughead stated as we reaching the 'Blossom Maple Farms' sign. We looked around, and suddenly I spotted a duffle bag of some sort.

"Hey guys. I found something." I said, and moved branches from on top of the bag. I picked it up, and pulled out a Riverdale High letterman jacket. "What the hell?"

On the jacket, there was writing. It read 'Jason'. 

"Let's get to Archie's." Betty said, and we walked over to where I had met them.

"So, who's riding with me?" I asked, hands in my pockets, facing the three teens. None of them spoke. "Unless you want to walk in the cold." 

"Betty, you go." Jughead said, patting her on the back.

"No way I'm getting on that deathtrap." she stated.

"Wusses." I muttered. I got on my bike and pulled my helmet on.

-----

"This is meant to help FP?" question Archie. We were gathered around where Betty had put the jacket down in Archie's garage.

"I don't know. Looks like more incriminating evidence to me." Kevin answered.

"Yeah. This just confrims that our dad torched the getaway car." I responded, sighing.

"And that his confession was true." Kevin added.  

"Why would FP say Jason's varsity jacket is dangerous?" Betty asked. "What could that mean?"

"I can ask my father." Veronica stated entering the garage. "He would know, considering we found concrete proof that he hired the Serpents to kill Jason."

"How can you know that?" I snapped. She ignored me. 

"That probably means that, your guys dad pulled the trigger." Veronica continued. "I'm sorry."