||FIFTY - JUST THE BEGINNING||

Jayda's POV

The next day, we all gathering in the gym, to honor Archie Andrews as our Student Body President.

The Vixens had just performed a cheer routine, and Weatherbee began to address as all.

"Students, faculty and staff." Weatherbee addressed. "Before we inaugurate Archie Andrews as our new student body president, please rise for our national anthem."

Sweet Pea helped me stand up. I didn't really need his help, as I'd gotten my stitches out before I was crowned yesterday. But, I appreciated the help.

We all turned our attention to Josie, and put our hands on our hearts. Josie began to sing, and Archie glanced up at all his friends who were congratulating him silently. It was as if nothing bad we going to happen, until...

Sheriff Minetta, followed by two deputies came into the gym, and made there way over to Archie. We all looked at each other, confused. 

The two deputies handcuffed Archie, and Josie stopped singing.

"Sheriff Minetta, what are you doing?" Archie asked him.

"Archie Andrews, you're under arrest for the murder of Shadow Lake resident, Cassidy Bullock." Minetta announced.

"What? I didn't kill him--" Archie tried to argue.

"You have the right to remain silent." Sheriff Minetta began. As Minetta read him his rights, everyone in the crowd looked at each other.

I leaned forward to talk to my brother who was in the row in front.

"Do you know anything about this?" I asked him, and he turned to look at me.

"He didn't kill him." Jughead insisted.

We thought it was the end. But, in reality, it was just the beginning.

A/N We've officially reached the end of Born Crazy!

I hope you've enjoyed reading, as much as I've enjoyed writing.

Thank you for all the support on this book, it really means a lot to me. I will update you about the sequel soon. 

I can now click the Completed button! I've loved all your support on this book, and I cannot believe that it's now got over 2k reads!