||TWENTY - JAIL||

Jayda's POV

I opened the trailer door, and saw Sweet Pea standing there.

"Oh, hey." I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, straight up. 

"I'm fine." I answered. He came in, and leant against the table as I made coffee.

"You're not fine, it's like you've dropped off the face of the earth." Sweet Pea joked.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I replied. I tried to go into my room, but he blocked the doorway.

"What boyfriend would I be if I left you like this?" he said. "Now, tell me."

"Fine." I said, sighing. "Penny Peabody has me on tape delivering drugs."

"What?!" he exclaimed. We sat on the couch so I could explain better.

"So, it started when Penny called Jug for the favor he owes her." I explained. "He said no, but then Penny said my dad had gotten beaten up by the Ghoulies, to make him deliver the drugs. So, I went with Jughead, the good sister I am, and she recorded us taking it in."

"Well, what happens now?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Jughead is supposed to do regular deliveries, and if he doesn't, she'll send the video to the sheriff." I concluded.

"It's okay." He said, and pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Speak of the devil." I said.

"Penny?" Sweet Pea asked me.

"No, Jug." I said, and answered the phone. "Hey, what's up."

"Penny came through." Jug responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Dad's getting out." he replied.

"Wait! Really?!" I exclaimed, which made Sweet Pea jump next to me.

"Yeah, we should go down to the Wyrm later to tell the Serpents." 

"I'll already be there." I responded, "Okay, bye."

"Bye." 

I hung up the phone and ignored Sweet Pea to annoy him.

"What's going on?" He asked me, and I ignored him again. "Tell me."

"My dad's getting out of jail!" I said.

"That's great." Sweet Pea said, and hugged me again.

"Right, let's go to the Wyrm, and annoy Topaz." I said, moving away from him.

"There's my girl." he replied and I threw a pillow at him.

-----

"We have an announcement to make." Jughead began.

"Our dad's getting out." I said happily. Everyone started cheering.

"When he does, I'll bring him up to speed about our plans with Mayor McCoy." Jughead continued.

"That's brilliant." Tallboy commented, and slammed his glass on the table.

"Do you have a problem with that, Tallboy?" I snapped.

"Your old man? No." He stood up and walked towards us. "I got no problem with him. But, you want us to sit down with the mayor."

"I do. He's right." Jughead said. "I think we can bring the Southside back. But, it's gonna take work. And, it's going to take compromise."