||TWENTY-FOUR - REVENGE||

Jayda's POV

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Jug, he always had a plan.

"Gather the younger Serpents up. I'll explain everything later." he responded, and went out the door. 

I sent a group text to all the younger Serpents, telling them to meet me. I got a few responses, and headed for the meeting place.

-----

I walked over to the group, they were all, all ready there. I was basically their Serpent Queen, so they have to obey me.

"What's going on?" Sweet Pea asked me, as I approached the group.

"I actually don't know for once, Jughead said he has a plan." I responded. Then, Jughead came over to us from the distance, and started telling us his plan.

"Penny Peabody, has got my dad dealing drugs. I know this, 'cause she had me doing it before him." Jughead started. "Now, she's roped in Tallboy, and Sweet Pea, and Jayda."

"Man, if you're pissed because your old man tapped Jay and I, instead of you--" Sweet Pea began.

"No, Sweet Pea." Jughead interrupted. "I'm pissed because I don't want the Serpents to end up like the Ghoulies. And I doubt that any of you became Serpents just to be at the beck and call of a drug queenpin." He paused.

"I know where this ends. Death, jail. Which is why in the interest of self-preservation we have to take out Penny." he continued.

"Snake Charmer's helped some of us." Sweet Pea spoke up.

"Oh, yeah? What did she ask for in return, Sweet Pea? How many favors?" Jughead questioned. "Now, if we don't stop Penny tonight, she is going to get every single one of us in on this. I promise you. I promise you, Sweet Pea. What I'm asking is, are you willing to risk your necks to save my dad's life?"

"What is the first law?" Toni asked, standing up from her bike.

"No Serpent stands alone." Sweet Pea answered, standing up too. "I'm in."

"Me too." Toni said.

"Let's do this." Fangs agreed, standing up too.

"I've always hated Snake Charmer." I commented.

-----

"I'll go in first, then you come in on your cue." I announced.

"Okay." they all agreed.

I climbed down the steps, and banged on the door. I glanced up at the Serpents that were waiting around the corner.

Penny then opened the door. "Penny." I greeted. "Ho, merry, ho."

"Jayda Jones." she sighed. "Nice crowbar." She glanced down at the crowbar in my hand.

"This? I brought it in case I needed to pry the door open." I said, and threw it to the side.

"Well, are you going to give me a hand with this stuff?" she asked. She walked down to where all the drugs were. "Your dad will be here in what, 15, 20 minutes? He probably wouldn't be too happy to see you."

"Nah, I'm his favourite, he'll always be happy to see me." I responded. That was the Serpents cue. "Anyway, that doesn't matter, neither of us are going to be here."

Penny turned around, and saw the Serpents next to me, in their snake masks.

"Is this supposed to scare me?" she sighed. They walked over to her. "I would not do this if I were you." Sweet Pea approached her with a bag. "You are making a big mistake." He put it over her head.