Warning

Wow, I can't believe you were necking with Lauren Jauregui!" Dinah squealed.

"I don't believe it either..." Camila said.

The two girls were sitting in Starbucks at a back table discussing the events of Camila's risqué night with the basketball player.

"So... you're not freaked out?" Camila asked cautiously.

"Why would I be? I'm not a lesbian myself but...you can still talk to me."

"Good." The brunette said blowing out a breath of relief.

"So...how do you feel about her?" Dinah asked with high interest.

"I...she's just so...warm and caring. I like her a lot,Dinah." The brunette said with all honesty in her voice. "She gave me this beautiful necklace for Valentine's too," Camila said referring to the heart around her neck.

Dinah's giddy smile soon faded. "That's great Camila...but can I tell you something? And I'm only saying this because I'm your friend."

"What?" Camila said with a confused frown.

Dinah leaned forward. "Out of the three years I've attended Freedmont, I've seen Jauregui operate. She's kind of a player. One girlfriend today and then the next day a new girlfriend. I just don't want you to get hurt."

Camila took in her friend's words and nodded. "I know Laur has had other girls, but I truly feel that it's different this time. She cares about me. I don't think she'll ever intentionally hurt me either."

"Okay, Camila. If that's what you think. Then I understand." Dinah said.

* * ***

Lauren dribbled the ball down court quickly after retrieving the rebound of the opposite team's miss. Her adrenaline pumping she faced one defender waiting for her under the basket. She faked left tricking her opponent and swerved to the right leading her wide open for a shot. She easily sinked the 2 pointer and the crowd erupted. Lauren quickly ran back to other side of the court to get back on defense. Seeing a signal from her coach on the sidelines, she called to the referee a time out. The two teams scampered off the court and went to their benches. The Freedmont girls' basketball coach called her team in for a huddle and the girls formed a tight circle. While all the teammates were listening to the upcoming plays, Laur raised her head to look at the stands. There she was...Camila.

She made it! God she looks good. Lauren thought smiling at the brunette.

Looking directly at the tall one, Camila silently mouthed a "hi" to the sweaty basketball player. Laur gave an endearing smile and winked at the now blushing brunette.

Man she looks hot in the tight shirt. I wouldn't mind...

"Jauregui! Jauregui, are you paying attention!" the coached yelled snapping Laur back into reality.

Lauren turned her head back to the huddle. "Oh, yeah. Sorry coach."

"You're only the captain of the team." Alexa said sarcastically receiving a scowl from Lauren.

"Hey, listen up you two!" the coach fumed.

The girls played hard all the way up until halftime was called, and the Freedmont Gators had a 10 point lead. The ref blew the whistle and everyone cleared the floor. Laur jogged over to the bench and took a sip of water from her bottle. She then looked up to the stands to catch another glimpse of the brunette but she was not there. The green eyed took this as odd for a second and then figured Camila went to get a snack or something. Laur shrugged it off and headed for the locker rooms were her team had already headed. As soon as she reached the double doors she heard a voice coming from under the bleachers.