Special Moment

It was now April and three weeks before prom. Camila arrived at Lauren's house for their weekly tutoring session. This time they chose to study on the coffee table with their backs to the foot of the couch. The brunette was wearing her jeans from school she wore that day and a cute little red button down shirt. Laur chose to wear her grey workout sweatpants and a big UNLV Rebels T-shirt. Camila sat Indian style with her legs under the table and Laur sat on her right hip with her legs to the side. They were side by side with the math book open on the coffee table in front of them. Though Camila was trying her hardest to concentrate on the lesson, it was difficult with Lauren staring at her silently the entire time.

She finally turned to the basketball player with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you paying attention?" she said amused at Lauren's cockiness.

The green eyed gave a playful smile. "Yeah..."

Camila turned back to the book. "Good...now here you take the square roo...

She was cut off by Lauren's soft lips spreading butterfly kisses on her cheek...once, twice, three times....

The brunette closed her eyes. "Laur, that's not helping..." she said breathlessly.

Lauren kissed the brunette's ear. "It's helping me..." She murmured seductively, then put her hand under Camila's chin and turned her head so they were face to face. She placed a tender kiss on her lips.

Camila put a hand to the eager girl's chest and pushed her away lightly.

"I don't think I should be your tutor anymore." Camila smiled.

"Why?" Laur said playing dumb.

"Because we're not getting any work done," Camila said narrowing her eyes.

Laur smiled and gave puppy eyes to the brunette. She softly took the hand placed on her chest and interlaced their fingers. "But Camz...what other excuse would you have to come over and see me." She said slowly lowering the brunette to the carpet. She was now fully on top of Camila.

The brunette let out a breath trying to ignore the nice feeling of Lauren above her. "You're just...trying to ignore...our studying..." she breathed.

Laur smoothly bent her head down and began nibbling Camila's neck. The younger one moaned and grabbed the basketball player's strong back. She closed her eyes enjoying the feel of Lauren's assault.

"Laur...I'm not kidding..." she said arching her back.

"Neither am I..." Lauren whispered in a sexy tone that made the brunette melt.

Laur found Camila's lips again and stuck her tongue out for entrance. Feeling the heat of the tall body on top of her, Camila was slowly slipping into Lauren's realm of seduction. She allowed her tongue to enter and after a moment the two were all over each other. She grabbed the back of Lauren's head with both hands to deepen the kiss further.

"Mmmm..." Laur began to unbutton Camila top. Without a thought the basketball player began to grind her hips into the brunette beneath her.

Camila broke the kiss and looked into Lauren's hooded green eyes. Lauren looked down at Camila's half unbuttoned top and then back up at brown eyes. Laur had never seen the blonde this sexual and willing. Her heart was beating a million miles per hour. Maybe I'm moving too fast. The brunette noticed the slight hesitation and she reached down, grabbed Lauren's left hand, and slowly placed it on her left breast. Never mind! Lauren claimed her lips again and their tongues did a slow erotic dance. Camila was about to pass out with the feeling of Laur kneading her breast and the fire in her stomach had to be tended to. They grinded, kissed, rubbed...it was too much! Laur was working on Camila's neck again when the smaller one whimpered something.

"What honey?" Laur whispered raising her head.

"I want you..." Camila whispered heavily.

Lauren took in her words and looked deeply into the brunette's eyes for a moment. "I want you too..."

Camila raised her hand and tucked some of the green eyed stray hair behind her ear.

"Let's go to your room." Camila breathed.

Lauren was a little baffled by the request. "My room....You mean...."

"I'm ready."

Hearing those two words made Lauren's heart skip a beat. If I sleep with her I'll win the bet, but feel like shit afterwards because I used her. I want her so bad though, and it's not about the bet. I want her...just because. I just won't tell anyone about this...yeah, and the whole thing will be forgotten. I'll pay Normani, and the whole guilt trip is over.

"You're sure?" Laur asked with full sincerity.

The brunette nodded. Lauren slowly raised herself off from Camila and helped her to get up from the floor grasping both of her hands. When they were both standing, Laur looked down at the girl who stole her heart. She saw nothing but trust in the younger girl's eyes. Lauren took Camila by the hand and they walked towards the basement door.