Once a player...Always a player

**********
Loving you was young, and wild, and free
Loving you was cool, and hot, and sweet
Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound
A steady place to let down my defenses
But loving you... had consequences
**********

As planned, Camila and Dinah went to the ice cream parlor. That was when Dinah laid out all the information she heard in the bathroom.

Immediately after hearing this, Camila asked her friend to take her to Lauren's house. This is where they were headed now.

Dinah pulled her car up in front of Lauren's house. The brunette looked over at her friend and Dinah gave her an encouraging face. Camila exited the vehicle and walked down the small pathway to the large house. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she rang the doorbell.

A moment later the door was opened and Camila was greeted by Lauren's mother.

"Oh, Camila sweetie, come in..." the brunette walked in after politely saying hello.

"You must be here for Laur. She's right downstairs in her room."

"Thank you Mrs. Jauregui"

As soon as Camila reached the bottom of the stairs she was greeted by a sight that made her hormones go wild. Lauren was in a grey tank top and old red basketball shorts doing bench presses.

Her toned muscles worked slowly up and down. For moment Camila forgot her purpose for being there.

Feeling a presence in the room, Laur craned her head up and saw the petite brunette.

"Oh..." she said putting the bar back on the holder. Lauren sat up with her legs still on either side of the bench and scooted down the edge.

"Hey gorgeous," Laur said smiling with puppy eyes. Her hair was damp and sticking to her forehead.

Camila remained silent and walked up standing in front of Lauren. She looked down into the beautiful emerald eyes she fell in love with. Please, don't let it be true. She thought.

Lauren gasped when Camila slowly straddled her hips. "Okay..." Lauren said in an unsure voice.

The brunette ran her hands down both sides of Lauren's face and then slowly leaned down and steadily captured her lips. Lauren raised her eyebrows in surprise and then sank into the brunette's trance. Camila put her full feeling into the kiss as if it were their last one. Laur placed her hands on the brunette's hips as Camila deepened the kiss.

After what seemed like forever, Camila broke the kiss and embraced the tall girl in a hug. Lauren took deep breaths and returned the embrace.

"Wow...are you gonna do that every time I workout?" Lauren joked. Her humor was suddenly washed away when she felt Camila's body shudder.

Lauren rubbed her back in circles. "Hey..."

Camila sat up straight and looked at Lauren with such sadness it made the green eyed heart skip a beat. A loan tear trickled down the brunette's face. A flush a concern fell over Lauren's features.

"You love me...right Lauren?" The brunette sniffled.

"Of course I love you." Lauren said in almost a whisper.

Camila closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again. "Then tell me it's not true..."

Lauren's face dropped. "What?"

"That you made a bet...that...I would sleep with you...."

Lauren averted her eyes and look down away from Camila. Uh...oh...shit!

Oh, God...it is true. The brunette swallowed a lump in her throat and got off of Lauren's lap.

The first thing Camila did was reach for the silver necklace around her neck. She tugged it off and threw it on the ground at Lauren's feet.

"I thought...I don't know what I thought..." Camila said in a whisper.

Lauren heard the pain in Camila's voice and looked up to see the brunette retreating towards the stairs. The tall one quickly ran to her and blocked her path.

"Wait, listen..." Lauren said, grabbing the brunette by the arms.

"Don't touch me!" Camila said between her teeth. She pushed Lauren's hands away.

Lauren pulled her hands away and raised them like she was being held at gunpoint. That really hurt her that the brunette wouldn't even allow a simple touch.

"It was all just to game to you wasn't it?" Camila insisted.

Lauren let out a breath and close her eyes. "It wasn't like that..."

"Then what was it like Lauren, huh?!!".
Camila's voice raised.

Lauren glance down.

"And what about the tutoring...was that a set up too?" Camila demanded.

"Camz..."

"Don't call me that!" Camila yelled.

Lauren averted her eyes so the small girl wouldn't see the rejection she just felt. She hated that she was the cause of Camila's broken heart.

"The things you said last night...I believed it. I'm such a fool..." the brunette breathed.

"I was telling the truth..." Lauren said quietly.

Camila closed her eyes and shook her head. What she experienced last night was so special to her.

Lauren came out of her thoughts from the night before when she heard the brunette's angry voice.

"How much?"

"What?" Lauren said looking up.

"I said, how much?" Angry brown eyes stared daggers at Lauren.

"That doesn't matter..." The green eyed said shaking her head regrettably.

"No! I want to know how much my virginity was worth!" Camila said her voice rising.

"And I said, it doesn't matter!".
"I didn't even took the money!" Lauren yelled back, her frustration had reached the edge.

"It matters to me! Tell me!" the brunette shouted.

"One thousand!! You happy?!!" The green eyed screamed.

The brunette's face cringed into even more hurt. She bit her bottom lip and then spoke further. "I should have listened to Dinah ...You'll never change."

"It's not like you didn't want it." Lauren sneered. Within seconds she felt a hand slap her hard across the face.

"I never want to see you again!" Camila whirled around and ran up the stairs. Her feet felt like lead and her heart literally felt like it was ripped to shreds.

As soon as those words escaped Lauren's mouth she immediately regretted it. She closed her eyes tightly to hold back the tears, but it did no good. Her legs felt like jelly and she crumpled in a heap onto her knees and covered her face weeping.

* * * * *

It was about 8 pm when Lauren arrived at Keana Issartel's  front door. She didn't know what she was doing and she didn't care. All she wanted was to feel something.

Keana opened the door and was greeted by a red puffy eyed Lauren. Keana noticed this and asked, "Have you been crying?"

"Are your parents home?" Lauren asked disregarding her question. She was determined to get what she needed from Keana.

"No...they're out of town...what did you wa....." Keana's words were cut short when Lauren forcefully grabbed her and crushed her lips to the cheerleader's. Never breaking the lustful kiss, Lauren closed the door with her foot and pulled the cheerleader closer to her body. Keana was more than willing and started to strip off Lauren's clothes as they headed towards her bedroom.

* * *

💔💔