Revelations

It was a chilly afternoon for girls P.E. Dinah and Camila's class were stuck with walking the track. This didn't bother either of the girls because it gave them a chance to talk. The petite brunette and her talkative friend dawned they're red and white P.E. sweats to help block the gusts of wind.

"You still coming to math club?"

"Of course. Always loyal to the math world. I'll be there."

"How about we get some ice cream after?" her friend suggested.

"Sounds good........um Dinah...I have to tell you something. Just don't freak out,okay?"

"Okay..."

"I..." Camila stopped her words when the other classmates jogged past them. She kept her eyes to the ground when she spoke. "..Lauren and I...."

"No...you didn't?" Dinah said in a rather playful voice.

"Yeah....we did."

"Oh, my God! Mila!" Dinah practically jumped off the ground. She was excited for her friend.

"Shhhh...keep it down. I don't want everyone to know." The brunette giggled at her friend's outburst.

"Oh...sorry. So...how was it?"

Camila smiled from the memory of last night. "It was...special. And...now I know she loves me."

"Wow, Camila. That's wonderful. I never thought Lauren Jauregui could change. Hmm...I guess that's what love will do to people."

"She's so caring and sweet. She took it real slow with me."

"Okay...so....was she good?"

"DJ!" Camila's eyes widened and she slapped her friend on the shoulder.

"Oh, come on. You're supposed to tell the details to somebody!"

The brunette felt a blush creep up on her face and then went on to tell her friend the details. But not too much detail!

* * *

At lunch, not a soul had seen Lauren. Normani and the rest of the team didn't see her, the cheerleaders didn't see her and most importantly, Camila didn't see her.

As soon as lunchtime approached, Laur sneaked away to her car for a drive. She needed to clear head and she really wanted to avoid her friends who will bombard her with questions. She did not want to discuss the bet because it was nonexistent to her now. What she and Camila did last night was something to cherish, not goof around about.

I really don't want Camz to find out how stupid I was. Stupid bet! Why didn't I call it off when I had the chance? I'm sure Normani has already told the team I slept with Camila. Damn it!

The red mustang raced down the road in a rage of fury.

It was now the end of the school day and Laur returned to the Freedmont campus. She had no choice, there was basketball practice.

Meanwhile, Dinah, Camila and a few other students sat in one of the classrooms working their brains in math club.

"Uh...this problem is impossible." Dinah said to herself. "Camila, did you get the answer to number 7? Mila?"

The brunette sat at her desk staring into space.

"Earth to Camila". Diann said waving her hand in front of the brunette's face.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." Camila said shaking her head.

"What's up?"

"Dinah, have you seen Laur at all today? I didn't even see her at lunch," She asked curiously.