Chapter 3 Starting

Hi! Thanks for reading it up till here! I am really happy!
ENJOY!

Haruka's POV

We reached the building which they called HQ. I jumped out of the cart. Basically fell out, I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain. But didn't feel the pain instead it felt soft. I opened my eyes, finding myself on Eren's chest, he chuckled, "klutz." I blushed and pushed myself away from him and turned around so that he cant see my tomato red face. Eren, what is this your making me feel? He laughed and I turned a little though only to look at his face. Cute. He held out his hands, "Come on let me escort you to commander and captain. Your Highness!" He said bowing to me. Which made me slightly smile. I took his hand and he pulled me to the short-tempered shorty and that tall bushy eyebrows.

"Captain! Commander!" He called them and when they looked he saluted. Then they looked at me. "Ah right the girl-" bushy eyebrows started but Eren interrupted. "sorry sir but it is Haruka." he told my name to them. There eyes widened at least mister bushy's did when he told my name. I don't understand why though. He only nodded. "okay...., right, take Haruka to Cadet Ackerman. I have already told her what to do." Bushy eyebrows ordered Eren. Eren this time only nodded. Still hand in hand we started walking towards the same black haired girl who was patting her black horse.

"Mikasa" Eren shouted at her. Mikasa....Ackerman must be her name. Why dose that sound familiar, even Eren's name sounded familiar. She looked at him emotionless but her eyes showed some hidden happiness. As soon as her eyes moved towards me her mouth took a little gape and her eyes widened a little but then they turned back to normal in a second. Why is everyone action so weird?

"Mikasa the captain w-" He was cut off by Mikasa. "Yeah I know he already told." She looked at me and said, "come on let me show you to your room." I followed her through the large corridors. They were beautifully decorated. Ribbons were hanging on the walls, balloons were flowing everywhere and the most noticeable feature was that the whole corridors were shiny, sparkling, there was no dust on it at all. Something special must be happening today.
"Noticing the decorations...." She started, than she looked at me confused, "what is your name?"
Oh shit, Eren why didn't tell her!!! Now I need to. I averted my gaze from her and looked outside the window and whispered, "Haruka, just Haruka..."
"Okay... Haruka today someone very important is going to visit us... I don't know who it is though..." I only nodded.
After that we walked in silence until we reached a brown door. Mikasa pushed it open and let me go in first. The room was okay in size, not too small not too big. It had a single bed in the middle, a side rack on its both sides, the big cupboard on one of the corner of the room, a dressing table near the cupboard, a study table on the other corner of the room and at last a door which must lead to the bathroom. There was a balcony covered with different kind of flowers. This must be my room. "This is your Haruka, your clothes are on the bed. They were prepared by commander sending a letter to someone telling them to get your clothes and everything else ready. After you have done with changing clothes someone will come and take you to the commander's office." I nodded keeping my emotionless face. She went outside after that and left me alone.

I removed my dirty as hell clothes which were surprisingly not torn from living outside the walls. I had some clothes there with me in the cottage outside the walls. I don't know who put them though, I just woke up in that cottage five years before. I took a shower with hot and warm water unlike the ones I had outside the walls. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible, messed up hair, some cut on my shoulder and chest and dirt on my face. I washed my face with soap to get rid of the dirt mark on my face.
I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out. I looked at my clothes, they were simple, a white shirt, pink skirt and a pink matching jacket. Beside my clothes were a set of black undergarments and a note. It read:

Thought you needed them to cover those gigantic breast of yours. ;)
-Mikasa...

I didn't know Mikasa could write these type of things, she didn't look like a person to. I wore them. They were fitting me properly and I never told her my size. I wore all my clothes. I stood in my balcony, feeling the cold breeze, hit my face gently. My peace was ruined when a knock was heard.

I groaned and opened the door, to find a women with dark brown eyes and dark hair tied in a messy pony. The most prominent thing about this was her glasses. She smiled widely, "Hey!" She beamed, "my name is Hange Zoe. Nice to meet you, Haruka!" She shook my hand, "now we are going to commander Erwin Smith office." I followed her as she walked and talked about almost everything.

We were soon in front of a brown door which Hange opened and sang 'I brought her.' Inside were the Commander bushy eyebrows sitting and Captain Shortcake leaning against a wall. Now the questioning will began... Not like I care, I am not going to answer.