Chapter 13 Kiss

Haruka's POV

I kissed him. I am kissing Eren Jeager. Wait, what?
His lips pink and soft made me want to not pull away but stupid oxygen.
I pulled back to see his eyes widened and his mouth still the same. Then he smirked as I turn a bit shade of pink. I pulled him closer and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"I want to tell you something after we capture the female titan." I muttered.
"I think I already know." I smiled sightly and he pulled me into another kiss. This time it was deeper and more pleasureful. Soft a His eyes met mine and they were asking me for permission and I din't even need to give him an answer. I immediately pressed our lips together again. Hungrily. Truly, this is paradise.

Eren's POV

Her pink, glossy, soft lips... Lips that I couldn't resist.
I kissed her for what looked like the hundredth time but the butterflies , the feeling were still there. We said nothing, looked at nothing, we just kept on kissing. We were desperate for each other. We wanted each other more than anything else.

She was laying down, I being above her and my legs between her thighs. She was panting, her chest up and down making her breast pop out. I wanted to suck them and bite them. Her buttons were half opened making me see her start of the pink bra and her shirt slightly up revealing her stomach. Beautiful.
She met my eyes and smiled the biggest she had. "I..." She panted, "I... Want you... more..."
I smiled and stroked her hair, "I will give you more... My room at 9..."
"You didn't even have to tell." She kissed me again.

That was going to be our last for right now as we heard foot step. She immediately got up and fixed herself up.
"How do I look like?" She asked while turning herself and looking at her own self.
I chuckled and kissed her forehead, "you look great."
She looked up and smiled again. I love her more, now. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her breast against my chest. "Wish they didn't come so early." She stated and kissed my cheeks.

Commander Erwin and Captain Levi made there way over here. I saluted while she stood uninterested. I wanted to chuckle so badly and I did. Opps... She let out a little smirk. Captain was glaring at us so badly right now. Uh-Oh... We are so dead... But it still made me laugh...

Trying to not burst in to laughter, I got kicked by Captain in the leg. "What are you laughing at, brat?"
"Nothing, sir." I answered while kneeling down. Even though it was hard hit, I was still chuckling lightly.

"Cadet Jeager, You are dismissed and Hanje wants you for something." Commander ordered. I again saluted and turned my feet's to leave but not before giving Haruka a wink and smile and seeing her beautiful small smile.

Haruka's POV

"I am not going to speech-" Commander was interrupted.
"No one told you to give a speech." I of course interrupted.
"Let's cut to the chase-"
"We are going to chase someone, sir?"
His hands turned into a fist and nerve stood up. Opps i hit a nerve.
"If you were not so talented then i would have feed you to the titans." He angrily said.
I faked a gasp and a look of disappointment. "You are only using me... I have to find a new place to run too..."
There eyes immediately widened. "No need to and I am not using you, Haruka." Commander sternly said. "I already told you... even though it is only been 1 day since I met you, you already feel like a daughter to me..." he said patting my head.
"Yeah, Yeah, stop acting like a father all of a sudden." I brushed away the new warm feelings... father, I had one that I can't even remember. I don't deserve parents that is what I told myself outside the walls.
Eyebrows surprising chuckled and ruffled my hairs just like Levi did.
"Stop being a brat..." He mumbled. I chuckled.
"You sound like Levi now..." I mumbled back. He chuckled back.

"Now let's return HQ shall we?"
I rolled my eyes at his sudden mood swings but none the less followed.

On our way back, it was as unexpectedly silent until surprising Levi broke the silence.
"Your lips are swollen, did something happen?" Levi asked.
I forgot about my lips!!! What should I do?
"I-I fell, yes I fell!" I shuttered.
"Seriously that's the best lie you can come up with, you are such a brat." My face flushed with embarrassment but I recovered. 
"Tell us." Eyebrows ordered teasingly.
"Already made a move on Eren?" Levi teased. My face flushed with red and I can't believe what I did next. I tripped. 
They burst out with laughter even Levi did. UGH!