Chapter 9

The song above is in Nightcore name Letter Song from Wotamin. 

Haruka's POV

It was the day right before the capture of Annie Leonhart aka female titan. Just like last morning, Levi again came to pick me up for breakfast. It was the same as before except this time it was a bit too quiet. We didn't talk at all expect to throw insults at each other that mainly included fucking or shitting. I know weird people.
We ate like we always do while doing small talks and then those small talks were turned into Eren and Jean fight. Everyone was laughing at them expect me of course until Shortcake threw both of them across the room. He ordered us to clean the mess hall and then come to the grounds to train. I was getting up to start cleaning but the captain stopped me and dragged me out of the mess hall.

"What the hell!" I shouted at him, "why did you drag me here outside?" This time it was an irritating voice.
"We are going to see your skills." Shortcake said coldly like usual. He mumbled a small 'idiot' at the end.
I kept quiet after that and let him drag me to the training ground. When we reached the training grounds, he dragged me to a small place where gears were kept. He threw a gear at me and told me to wear it. I just stared at him thinking what an idiot he is.
"Excuse me my dear captain, if I haven't mentioned I am from the outside the walls then I am doing it right now so will you please let your stupid pride down and help with this stuff?" I asked him generously more like sarcastically.
He raised his eyebrows and said, "speak to the superior like this again and I am going to take you to the Mps, understand."
"I don't see any superior her, i only see idiot with short height here." I mumbled and turned and saw Eren training, looking so determined to defeat Jean in a hand to hand combat. Not only is he cute but also cool and strongly determined.

Levi's POV
I looked angrily at Haruka  looking so intensely at Eren and for the first time, I saw softness and love in those red eyes of her. She is truly falling for him. Tch, Love that only got me hurt.
Where the hell are you Seira? I miss you so much!

"Oi, Haruka!" I called put trying to get her attention back.
"Mhm..." she hummed back at me but didn't turn. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.
"Oi, Eren!" I shouted. 
"Yes, sir?" He asked and he also saluted. I waved at him to drop the salute.
"Help Haruka put on the gear." I told him to. Eren looked confused but then he immediately shouted, 'yes, sir' and started helping her.
I went away to check other cadets till she is done with the gear. 

Haruka's POV
He started putting on the gear while entrusting me on how to do. His fingers traced through my waist making me a bit pink but then those fingers went through my thigh and I blushed even deeper.
"Hey you okay?" He asked while looking at my red tomato face, "your face is all red."
"Y-Yeah I am okay..." I told him hiding my blush with my hairs. Then my eyes met his confused ones, I looked away breaking the stare. He started tracing them again but then stopped, upon realizing why was blushing. 
"Sorry for t-touching you without permission..." He apologized while blushing deep red as well. CUTE! 
I just nodded and he went back putting the gear. When finished, he got up and rubbed his neck and said, "I am sorry again." 
I shook my head, "It's okay, see you in dinner now?" 
"Yeah, see you in dinner..." He mumbled and walked back to sparing. 

Captain shortcake walked back to me. 
"What the fuck did you do to the titan brat, he is blushing?" He asked, quite irritated.
"Nothing..." I answered faking innocence. "So when do i start practice with this damn gear?" I asked back to my emotionless self.
"Right now, brat." 

Okay so the chapter is short but it had to end here. 
Bye see you later.

Ciao!