Chapter 7 Memories

Hey!!!

If you have seen the picture above then that is what I imagined Haruka as. And the song is Return of Poppin' Party.

Haruka's POV
The night has fallen. Wow, everything went so quickly today. Now, I need to get to Erwin's office somehow. The last thing I want is to get lost. I changed myself into more comfortable since it is going to be a long night. Mikasa bought me a lot of clothes in such a short amount of time, I'm surprised.
I stepped out of my room only to find Mikasa, Eren and a mushroom head boy was standing there. I looked at them for a minute after they finally noticed I was out of the room. 
"Haruka! You are finally out!"  Eren exclaimed, overjoyed for some reason.
"Why are you here?" Wow, what a great way to start a conversation.
"To escort you to Erwin's office, of course." Mikasa answered this time. I nodded and started following them.
I looked at the mushroom head boy and he looked back and chuckled. "Confuse on about who I am. It is Armin Arlert, best friend of Eren and Mikasa and also childhood friends." I shake his hand which he handed out for me to shake. Armin reminds me of someone.
My head suddenly started hurting and weird image just suddenly popped into my mind. A picture of a young Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I sitting under a tree, laughing. 
My head hurt so much that I just needed to hold on to it and try not to scream. Eren immediately left Mikasa's side and held me in his arms as I try to muffle my screams. He held me close to his chest while trying to sooth the pain in my head. It got away after sometime but I didn't let go of Eren, Mikasa looked worried and Armin tried to ask me what is wrong but stopped when he saw my face full of pain. 
I pulled away after some time. They looked at me anxious.
"What is it?" Armin spook up.
"It is nothing, just usual headache..." I assured them but they were still worried. "Let's just go to eyebrows office." They nodded and started walking but there was still tension in the air. 

We entered Erwin's office, of course they knocked but I just pushed the door open and went inside which sent me glares from shortcake. Hange waved at me while smiling with her titan smile. I sat in the chair in front of the table, again.
"So you have a plan? Then speak up." Erwin ordered me. I just looked away.
"Call every cadet of 104th cadet squad." I ordered him. He raised his eyebrows but did what I said, Eren, Armin and Mikasa were sent to get them. Only me, Eyebrows, hange and Shortcake.
"What happened to the previous shortcake squad?" I asked. Levi was being held back by Hange, so he couldn't attack me.
"They died by the female titan." I nodded, knowing how painful it is. My head suddenly filled up with images of a women being eaten by a blond titan while I see children being dragged away by a soldier. At the moment I realized those who those children were and these memories aren't mine too. Those children were Eren and Mikasa.

A/N

So Sorry this chapter is small but shortly after I will update soon.
Bye for now.