Chapter 14

Haruka's POV 
Thankfully Erwin didn't force me to tell anything. Levi was a little forceful but not that much to annoy me and get me mad at him. 

I had to cancel my meeting with His-Crista for the time with Eren. I need him more, right now. Crista didn't mind at all. She hasn't changed. AT ALL. 

Now that I think about it, it is going to be 9 in 35 minutes. I got up from bed and walk to my closet. I opened and searched for perfect clothes. 

I took out tight black short that wasn't even covering half my thighs with a simple but tight pink shirt. Under it, I wore lingerie... Yes, a lingerie. A very sexy one. I was expecting something to happen to night. 

I walked through the empty halls towards Eren's room which happen to be kind of close to mine

I walked through the empty halls towards Eren's room which happen to be kind of close to mine. Thank god, Levi's office isn't near my room or I would have been caught. I heard that he doesn't sleep at night but rather takes strolls alone in the corridors or do paper works. 

I made it safely to the door. Should I go in? What a stupid question? Of course, I should. I may lose my virginity to night, though. Should I go in? 

Before I could open, the door swing opened with Eren standing at the door way. Staring at me or should I say observing me from up to bottom.  

I could already sense the waves of lust and love coming from him. He smirked and licked his lips, he moved aside letting me in. 
I moved in and he snaked his arms through my waist. I could feels his breath on my ears. 
"Well, don't you have a dirty mind?" He huskily whispered in my ears and licked them. I let out I small moan as a response which increased his smirk. "I wasn't expecting this you know?" He again whispered while groping my hip. 
"So you were expecting more?" 
"No..." He muttered, " You exceeded my expectation... Baby girl." That definitely turned me on even more. Now, I couldn't resist him anymore.

I smashed my lips on his which he returned more quickly than any time. He held my hips, I wrapped my legs around his waist and walked towards the beds. He dropped me on the bed, took of his shirt and then tore my clothes. 
I covered my red, fuming face. He blinked and stared at me for a good minute. He removed my arms from my face. He cupped my cheek and then brought his lips together again. We kissed again and again.
Then finally, he putted me properly in bed and laid beside me. He pulled the covers on him and me. 

"You don't like it?" I asked, almost audible. He looked at me confuse. "The lingerie? You don't like it, do you?"
He chuckled and cupped my cheek. "Who said it?" 
"Your face looks like that." 
"I don't like it." My face fell and I was about to get out until he said, "I love it."
"You do?" 
"Mhm, I love it on you. It suits you." He said while caressing my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and relaxed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"I love you, Haruka."
"I love you too, Eren." 

Then darkness consumed both of us.